12

No one's PoV.

Jihyo opened Jungkook's door with her left hand, "Ju--" she stopped and stare at him singing with headphone and loud music.

"So baby let's just turn off the lights and close the door.. Oohh I love that dress but you..."

She smirked and call her mom, "Listen to Jungkook upstair mom... He's dreaming something.." She laughed.

They both walked upstairs and peeked on his room.

"Let's just kiss til' were naked baby.."

His mom's eyes widened and look at Jihyo, "What is he singing?" then back to Jungkook.

"Take it off for me for me for me now girl, Versace on the floo---" He look at the person stood in front of him then remove his headphone, "Mom!"

"Take off what?"

"The what? I'm just singing.."

"And of all song why would you sing that?" She creased her forehead, "Are you-- You're not sleeping with someone are you?"

Jihyo smirked and close the door. Then Jungkook gulped, "I what?!"

"Plus.. You're dad needs to talk to you about how you spend your money cruelly... Are you spending those money to Yen? Cause I swear Jungkook you're spoiling her.."

"Mom no!..."

"The get down and talk to your dad.."

He made a tsking sound and stand up then head downstairs sitting on the couch while his dad look at him up and down with a newspaper on his hand. He cleared his throat, "So.. Are you spending your money to Yen or something else?" pressing on his phone, "The transcript shows how much money you wasted..."

Jungkook gritted his teeth and looked away. "You're spending it to Yen? Why? Jungkook you--" his dad was cut.

"Dad.. I wasn't spending it for her.."

"Then to who?" He asked. Jungkook gulped and look away again, "Tzuyu..."

"Tzuyu..?" They were all quiet for a seocnd then his dad stand up, "I wanna see her again.."

Jungkook looked at him worriedly, "Dad why?"

He smiled, "Proud of my baby.. Aigooo... Such a perfect boy like me.." then his wife kicked him.

Jungkook sighed in relief then walked upstairs pressing on her phone.

J: You're sleeping?
T: No..
J: Okay.. That's good.. My dad said he wants to see you..
T: That's because you told him something that would eager him to see me...
J: No.. I didn't..

He didn't receive any message for minutes. His hand couldn't stop typing and erasing. Then decided to call her but she won't answer. "This girl.." redial her phone again.

"Jungkook... Yen is downstairs.." Jihyo opened his door. He groan and brushed her hair with his fingers, "Why is she here?"

"She's apologizing to dad and mom for breaking my arm.."

Jungkook creased his forehead, "She did?" Then stand up and walk down.

Jihyo entered to her room and pressed on her phone. Then turn her computer on, Yoongi is on the screen. "How's your arm?"

"Fantastic.."

"I should break your other arm too..." He said sarcastically then roll his eyes. Jihyo gave him a bad look, "You totally.. Should.."