Prologue

Sometimes I just wished when will I get to live like a princess. I wished I was one of those kids who got everything they need, I wish I was those students who are strong enough to defend themselves. But nope, sometime I just think that God never liked me that's why I have this shittiest life.

I hate the fact that I can't defend myself, I hate the fact that I can't make friends, I hate the fact that I can't live in on good family. I tried to runaway but everything I planned shoves away by them. I grab the paper but then it will ripped. I open the book but then it will close, I hate everything I have.

What I have is not what everyone will want or even no one will want a life like mine. I live in a cage with full of tigers that is howling always to me. I serve like a servant from century, if I did not serve, I'll be punished. Everything is fucked up, everything is messed up, I just hope that god has a better plans for me in the future if I make it.

I searched through my stuff and look at my sister, "Did you touched my money?" I adked, "Yen... I said never touch my savings! I wanted to go to school!" pointing at her, "You're lucky all of the money mom and dad earn is just for you... But what about me? I earned that money by myself... Stop taking my savings! That is 3, 000 where did you use them?!"

"Don't yell at your sister! So what if she took your money.. She needs to go to their fieldtrip.." Mom hit my head. But that's my fucking money! If this girl wants to go to the field trip then she should be asking this girl who's defending her!

"I know you're going to defend yen again.. But Mom I want to go to school too! Plus.. half of that money is for the rent! If that lady comes here and ask for the payment.. Do not blame it on me cause Yen took everything for her sake... What's the point of fieldtrip anyways? Get out of town have fun? isn't that it yen? You're wasting my money for that stupid trip.."

I felt a hard slap on my cheeks, and being dragged by my hair, "You sleep outside tonight! don't even dare eat inside.. Find yourself a food.. earn yourself a money.."

My eyes triggered them, then look at the time. I took a deep breath then sigh, walking down the street. As I walk down the street, I lurked my eyes everywhere looking for things I can find to play around with. Then I didn't know I was at a unknown place, which gave me chills. There were group of guys, seven of them? or maybe just six I can't really tell. They were laughing at each other while eating the noodles. I didn't mind them until one of them whistled at me. My head suddenly turns to their direction.

"Hi..." He waved his hands. I didn't waved back, they're weird and crazy. Then one of them whistled again, "Ohh missy you shouldn't ignore a group like this.. It's bad."

I didn't listen, I continued to walk in a quick pace. Then clenched my fist, then accidently bumped into a group of girls. One of them has boyish hair and chewing gum. "Would you mind?" she raised her eyebrow.

I gulped, "I--"

"We found her first..." A guy's voice behind me. She grabbed my arm and pull
me closer, "Well she's a girl.. Find a same gender as you cause I know you're gay.

He pinched his nosebridge, "I guess having sex with a opposite gender is called gay now..." giggling himself, "Are you lesbian and you want this girl? Come on... We found her give her to us... Then we'll leave ya'll alone.."

I moved my hand away to escape but the girl beside me whispered, "Don't run.. Those boys will chase you.." pointing at the rest of the guy's group watching us. I'm so confused right now like, I don't know these people but I wanna live also so I'll stay with these girls. I'll put my trust on them.