40

Tzuyu took a deep breath and sit beside jungkook. He glanced at her and put his arm around her shoulder, "So.. Have you packed your stuff?"

She shooked her head, "Jungkook.. Im not leaving anymore.."

"EHH?!" His eyes widened then creased his forehead, "Why?"

She shrugged, "I wanna stay.." giving him a wide smile then hold his hand, "For. you.." her finger is poker his heart. He was silent in that time, staring at her eyes. His hand are holding her waist tighter pulling her close to him, "You mean it?"

"Would I say it if I don't mean it?"

Jungkook pressed his lips against hers then hugged her tightly. Wrapping his arm around her like he wouldn't wanted to let go. She moved him away and looked around, "You're mom is probably stalking you everywhere.."

He laughed, "I don't care.." continuing to hug her. She sighed and wrapped his arm around him, "Its very quiet today.. We should go somewhere with the group..."

Jungkook broke apart, "Where?"

"I don't know..." She shrugged. There's a smile on his face and leaned on the benched swinging his leg while looking at the people passing by, "You're really staying though? You're not lying?"

Her head slowly nod, "Should I change my mind?"

"No! don't hahaha.." He laughed, "I wanna see you cheering me up everyday till I have a better future.."

She pouted, "How about me?"

"You'll be my wife sooner.." Tickling her chin then sniffed, "I'll call the group.." taking out his phone and dial Jin's number, "Hyung!"

"What?" Jin answered. Tzuyu and Jungkook looked behind them and saw Mina and him standing watching the two. They creased their forehead, "You guy been standing there?!"

Jin cleared his throat, "We were walking around and we saw you too.." he smiled, "You're not leaving us after all Tzuyu ahahaha.." tapping their back, "You guys wanna go somewhere?"

"Well Tzuyu does.." Jungkook pointed at her. He turn his head back to jin and to mina eating an ice cream.

Jin looked around, "We cannnnn Movie Car? There's great movie they're showing today.."

"Should we? we should huh?" Jungkook turned his head to Tzuyu. She just shrugged her shoulder and nod her head. Mina looked at Jin then give him the ice cream, "You guys call the others.. Tzuyu and I are going to buy food.."

Jin looked at him up and down, "You? You know how to pay? You always buy on the internet— ahh!" He touched his stomach that she smacked.

Tzuyu followed her going somewhere then stop at the popcorn shop. "Which one do you like?" Mina looked ar her.

"Well.. Uhmm.. The strawberry one.."

"Let's get cheese and strawberry.." Grabbing the 9 pack.."

"But that's too much.."

"For the others too.."

Tzuyu nod her head agreeing to what she said then walked to the counter. Mina turn around after giving her card to the guy, "So you decided not to leave?"

Her head nod again. "That's good! We actually want you to stay.. Sana keep saying you should stay.." Mina smirked, "Two lovers you two hahaha.."

Tzuyu laughed, "I can't leave him.."

"Haha, You can't handle Jungkook's love.. You're going to cry without him.."

"Ehh?"

"Im just kidding.. Let's go.."