Chapter 17

"Tzu.. You're ready?" Sana asked as she tie her hair, "The movie starts at 9.. so.. We have to be there by 8:30" waking her up. Tzuyu immediately walked to the bathroom and washed her face then brushed her teeth then to her bag and dig for some clothes.

"I'll wait for you downstairs.." She stepped out of the room and head to the elevator, Taehyung stopped her.

"Where are you going this early?"

"Why are you awake this early?"

"No you answer my question..."

"You answer my question... Where are you going and you're super dressed up.. and I'm awak this early ask you come with me to the movie.."

She pouted, "Tzuyu and I were gonna go.. But if you want to come with us then come.." pulling him to the elevator. He look at the door and saw Tzuyu stepping out of the room, "She's coming.."

"Ohh great! Stop the door for her.."

Tzuyu entered to the elevator and look at them both then smile. Taehyung glanced at her and cleared his throat, "You're not gonna call Jungkook?" he smirked.

"Shhh.."

"He's gonna kill someone just to know where you are.." Sana and him both laughed. "Tzu.. We gotta tell you this.. but Jungkook is really spoiled by his dad... They're both the same.. He always gets what he wants sooo.. You and his mom are same too.. Man Generations of his family.." Taehyung shooked his head.

Sana nod her head, "He is.. Jungkook is really spoiled.. Tell him no.. He's going to get mad and bothers you a lot.. Like how he was messaging you a lot when we were entering the car and Train?"

"But I think he's scared of you.."

Sana giggled, "Like this guy.. He doesn't like me getting mad.."

"Shut up Poop head.."

"A WHATTTT?!!!"

He looked at Tzuyu, "Do I look scared no right? She's not even scary with a baby face.." the glanced at her. Sana is giving him a death glare through his soul. He gulped and turn to Tzuyu, "May-maybe a little bit.." then hugged Sana, "She's not a poop head I was just kidding.."

Tzuyu laughed for a second then look at Sana, "So... Where's the movie theatre at?"

"We have to ride Taxi first.."

"Ohh.." she made a round face then nod her head. Taehyung opened the door for her then she enter inside the Taxi. Sana look at her and reach the phone, "Let's see..." then pressed on it.

"Are you guys okay back there?"

"Yes we are.."

"Okay good.." Nodding his head.

Soon they arrived at the theater, the billboard shows the movie poster then change to something else. Taehyung stood on the line and buy a ticket then head back to them. Her phone vibrated.

J: Where are you?
T: Ohh we went to the movies I'm with Sana and Taehyung sorry didn't get to tell you..
J: Should've atleast told me that way I won't be freakin out looking for you guys..
T: I'm sorry..

He didn't replied to her. She sighed and look at Sana, but she's buying a popcorn with Taehyung. Sana walked up to her and hand her the popcorn. "That's a strawberry popcorn and heres the coke.."