35

This Chapter is a warning.. It has a rated part so please read it at your own risk pleaseee🤭🤭 IM just gonna put it this chap. hahahahah I've been updating so late to this story... I'll focus on it now.. :)

     Jungkook shaked his leg staring at Tzuyu writing on her paper then look away as soon as she turn her head to him. He cleared his throat and rub the back of his neck. There's a curious expression on her face staring at him, "Something wrong?"

"Huh?" Shaking his head like a kid.

Taehyung smack their arm, "Guys.. Lets go... Tzuyu you've stayed enough.."

"No let her be..." Jungkook laugh moving his hand away, "She's trying to make me stay all day.."

"No you do... Jungkook you've been giving her a lot of homeworks you didn't do.."

Tzuyu stood up and put the pencil down fixing her skirt. "Here.. Its done.."

"Already?" He creased his forehead. Sana pull Taehyung away dragging him outside the school, "Babe.. I saw a ice cream truck there.. Come on.."

"Wait.. Why that truck? We can go to the store.."

She stopped and think about it, "Oh right... Lets go.. ya'll planned the Hiking.. The others is probably already there.."

Jungkook look at Tzuyu then look to her skirt, "Wear pants.." tapping her leg. She chuckled, "Blame the school not me.."

He stood up and pack his stuff then hold her hand. She took a deep breath and look at her skirt, "Should I change? looking at Jungkook opening his back of the car then take a large jogging pants and give to her, "Its small for me.."

"This is big for me.."

"Try it.. I used it for P.E..."

She looked at it and check the size of her waist, "Jungkook.."

"Hmm?" He close the door and look at her then smile, "It'll fit.. try it.."

Tzuyu entered inside the car and insert the jogging pants under her skirt, "It fits.. But its kinda long.."

"Fold the bottom.." he opened her door and take her leg folding the edge of the pants then tapped it, "There.. its fine now.."

She was about to open her mouth again, "Nope.. Tzu.. You're going to complain again.." he laughed, "Lets go okay?"

Her eyes looked up to the sky and sighed, "It might rain.."

***

Tzuyu opened her door and stepped out looking at everyone fixing their shoes. "Ready?" Jhope and Namjoon run to the hill and gasped for air. They all creased their forehead, "They're already tired... They barely pass three trees.."

Jungkook run fast all the way to the top. He made everyone drop their jaw and squint their eyes trying to look for him, "Where is he at?" Tzuyu walked closer to Namjoon and Jhope.

"He's already gone.. Leave him.. He'll cry looking for his mom later.." Namjoon walked back down and sighed.

"GUYSSS!" Jungkook yelled, "Come up here!!"

"AGHHH... Im going to take my water.." Jihyo locked her car and look at her brother's direction. Yoongi started to walk with Jin holding their bag, "We can't stay up too long in this place okay? We're going to get in trouble again.."

Sana jumped to the rocks like a kid then pick up a stick poking Taehyung with it, "Sailor Moooonn.."

"Sailor Mooove!" He dragged her going up the hill. She pouted and kicked him, "Meany.."