36

Jungkook entered to his car and waited to Tzuyu. He glanced at her then look at the other cars leaving. Tzuyu's eyes enlarge looking at him, "What?"

      "What was that kiss for earlier?"

      She shrugged and point to a direction, "lets goo.."

      He leaned his car seat all the way down lying down and look at his tinted windows. She creased her forehead and smack his stomach, "Lets go.." Then kiss him again.

     His hand quickly locked her head, not letting go their kiss even though she's trying to resist now. He took a deep breath and go above her. "Jungkook! We have to leave!"

      He laughed, "Okay fine.." resting his body on top of her then go back to his seat.

***

       Tzuyu stepped out of the car and look at the school then to her mom, "Im going home late.."

       "Why?"

       She gulped, "I have works to do.."

       "With who?"

       "My friends.."

       "Can you estimate what time you could probably call me—" Tzuyu stop her mom from asking too many question.

       "Fine its a Date.."

       Her mom landed to Jungkook wlaking towards them then cleared her throat, "Where?"

       "Hi.."

       "Where are you guys going Jungkook?"

       He creased his forehead and look at Tzuyu then to her mom, "Uhmm... We'll be in just mall..."

      "You sure? I don't like the sound of how you guys tell me those stuff.. Is it really?" Then look at Tzuyu, "Tzuyu can you enter to the car for a minute?"

      "Wh-why?"

      Jungkook pouted and watch her enter inside the car. She look at her mom, "What is it?"

      "Tell me honestly.. Did it happen to you guys already?"

      Her eyes widened and gulped, "Happened what?"

      "Did you guys have sex?"

      Jungkook pressed his ear to the door trying to listen to their conversation. Tzuyu looked away staying quiet and her mom turn to Jungkook, "I need to know where exactly you guys are going.. You're just high school! You can't be doing stuff like that until—"

      "I can't go to college... You know I can't.. I don't have any record from my past schools and I didn't even go to school until this free education here let me.."

      Her mom took a deep breath and hugged her, "That's not what I mean... I've seen Jungkook's parents... They want him to be a business man.. What if you get pregnant? And he hasn't reach college yet.."

      Tzuyu gulped, "So what do you want me to do? break up with him?"

     "No.. No.. Not at all sweety.. I mean don't do adult stuff.. You know that... You understand me Tzuyu... No matter how much pressure it puts on you.."

      She pressed on the button and let her stepped outside. Tzuyu quickly walked to Jungkook and grabbed her bag from him, "Lets go.."

      "What did she say? She doesn't like me? She wants you to break up with me? Or did my parents and her fight?!"