2

I made my way into the gate holding my bag. Then Yen's group blocked me while smiling, "Hi... You know I know a person who can give you a money just to sleep with him.." She giggled. I glared at them, "It's morning don't even start please.."

Her hand is holding something like a powder, "It's not really our choice to do this.. But we were just told by Yen's boyfriend to do this.." they each threw the eggs and powder at me. I was covered with powder and these eggs with yolk. Seems like my life on outside is still the same as in the house.

"That's for being disrespectful.." they all laughed. I creased my forehead and look at my uniform, it's covered with powder. Yen walk towards me, "OMG! what the hell you guys!" she yelled worriedly, "What did you do?!"

I just really want to kill her right now, I would totally accept of going to jail just to kill this girl. "You guys are not supposed to do that!" yen smiled at me, "Supposed to be like this.." then she poured the milk to my head. I was speechless, I want to hit her right now but I couldn't.

Then all left laughing anf gossiping to each other. I felt a handkerchief to cheeks wiping the powder and egg, "Sorry for how she acts.." he said. I moved his hands away and left. My tears continues to fall as I head to the restroom washing my hands and face.

"Did your sister did that again?" I heard the stall opened. My heard turn to see who's the girl, she's blonde with bangs, a little bit shorter, and big eyes, "I'll teach her boyfriend a big manner don't worry.. And I'm sorry of what they did... I'm Jihyo.."

I just looked at her then she cleared her throat and put her hand down, "Okay.. Nice to meet you too..."

"I'm Tzuyu.."

Her eyes widened, "Tzuyu?! That's my mom's name.." she laughed, "And you are really pretty.."

I didn't say anything. She handed me a new uniform, "Here you can have this.."

I glanced at the uniform then take it, "Thanks.."

She smiled then leave. After I washed everything, I changed my uniform then head out, I was completely late to the class and my teacher is damn strict. A guy stopped me, he was holding a flower. Then he smiled and give it to me, "He's giving it to you.."

"Who?"

He just gave me a shrugged, "At least I told you it's a he.." then leave. I creased my forehead for a second and constantly stare at the flower. There's not even a name to know who's its from. I walked to the class holding it then everyone just stared at me and to the flower I'm holding.

"Not only you're late.. You also brought a crap to my class?" My teacher raised her eyebrows while looking at me. I shrugged, "Somebody gave it to me..."

"I'm not asking who gave it to you... Go to your seat..." She pointed to
my desk. I put my bag to the side and get the book but everything under my table is empty. My head looked under to make sure I'm not mistaking and it really is empty!

I slowly raised my hand, "S-saem... My desk is empty.."

"Is it my problem?"

This bitch. I gulped and look around, everyone has their own book except me. Then Mina raised her eyebrow, "I'll share with her.." then slides her book between us. The girls whispered to each other and laughed. I have a feeling it has something to do with them.

Mina elbowed my arm, "Don't mind them.. They're just really immature.." she said then write on her paper. What's more worse is there's a lot of writings on my desk. So annoying!