11

I walked to the school since it's so close, just behind of this school is the apartment. The wind blew my hair like a storm, it completely covered my face. Suddenly, I fet a hand touched my face moving the hair put of the way, "Hi.. My sister..."

My arm dropped and sighed, "What?"

"Come here... Let's talk..." Then slapped me, "Did you really Sleep with Jungkook?!"

My mouth is still closed touching my cheeks with my hand. Then I lift my hair up, I can see her glaring at me which is making me laugh somehow. There's still no respond I gave her. Her friends dragged me somewhere at the back of the building then they took something out.

"Yen.. You need to stop this!"

"Me I need to stop? Unless you tell me if it's true that you sleep with my fucking boyfriend! Like how you do with the other mens.."

I shooked my head then she pour the powder at me and spilled the milk to my head which dripped down to my uniform. They all laughed at me then Yen bent her knees leaning her face to me, "Wanna know why Jungkook is chasing you?"

My movement stop. I looked at her with the powder on my face. She smirked, "He's trying to kick you out of this school Tzu.. He never liked you.. Actually were doing this because he told us too.."

It's like a thunder stiked to my head. I'm expecting this, I know that this is is coming. She stand up and smile, "Neither he Tzuyu.. He doesn't like you in this school... Cause I'm his girlfriend.. And you're just being slut to him you know that? That's why I feel sorry for you cause you got fooled by a guy like him.."

I didn't say anything. She tapped my back and gave me a disgusting look. Then she walked away with her friends. My tears fell on my cheeks. Everyone is too much, I really hate everyone in this world. My leg stand on it's own and lead me to the bathroom. I wiped my face and clean my clothes then head to the office.

"I want to drop out.."

The lady creased her forehead, Young lady you have a high grade score why do you--"

"Just drop me off please.."

I left the school throwing my name tag on the field then head back to the Apartment and take my bag. I'm seriously leaving this time, I check my savings in my wallet then head out of the room. To be honest I left a letter on the room just incase he turns to be happy that I fucking left.

I grabbed a taxi, "Busan please.."

"I can't travel that far.. You have to take the subway.."

"Then take me to the subway.. Hurry please.. I need to leave.." I begged. He start the car and drove off then stop at the station. I gulped for a second and stepped out without looking back. A lot of people are in the line, which seems I can't manage to crowd and get a ticket real quick. A lady called me with a smile on her face. I walked up to her and she leaned her head to the glass, "Which ticket?"

"Busan.." I respond she nod her head. Then hand me a ticket and I hand her the money, "Station 4.."

I enter the card and then to the train.

No one's POV.

Jungkook searched through each room but can't find Tzuyu. Jihyo approached him with her ice cream, "Where's Suga?"

"I don't know.. where's Tzuyu?"

"I don't know.." She shrugged. Yoongi stepped out of the room then look at her, "What do you want fatty?"