A few seconds later, Tay entered the room with a milk stain covering the outline of her mouth. Her eyes widened when she saw the new iPod.

   “Addie!” She squealed. “Please take me with you so I can get a goodbye present too!” She practically begged.

   “…Would if I could,” I said in a singsong voice.

   “Okay, okay! Let’s go have some fun!” Bryce said.

   Right at that second there was a heavy pounding on the door. Stevie, Emma, and Callum of course.

   I ran and opened the door wide and was immediately attacked by the three and pulled into a long bear hug.

   “Can’t breathe…” I panted.

   Stevie and Emma let go of me, but Callum still held onto me like I was dear life.

   “Callum, you fat ass… get offa her!” Stevie said with a laugh slipping out of her lips.

   “Cal, you smell like fags…” I said with a smirk on my lips.

   Cal scratched the back of his neck in confusion and let me go, “Huh?”

   That’s when I broke out laughing! “Fags are another term for cigarettes dummy!”

   He started to grin, “Oh, yeah I had one right before I left.”

   “Typical,” Emma snorted in the background.

   Cal went up to Bryce and they did their man hug thingy. He smirked when he saw Tay and covered up his balls. She finally understood what he was doing and started laughing. “Ahh… good times…”

   “Just so you know we ate all the cookies that Gina made and she got a new iPod… from Gina!” Tay stated.

   The three whined for a bit, and a little later we were all settled down on Bryce’s couch in his lounge room, watching the movie we were supposed to watch, before Tay suggested we go for a stroll in the park.

   We were watching the movie Orphan. An old movie, but it’s still pretty good. Cal’s arms were wrapped around my waist. And before you get suspicious or anything, he’s not my boyfriend, nor will he ever be, because he’s gay.

   It’s epic to have a gay friend. They understand you like no other. Even though he isn’t as close to me as Tay and Bryce are, he’s still like my go-to therapist, you know if I needed one.

   “Guess what?” Cal whispered into my ear. His cool breath, ringing in my ears.

   “Hmm…?” I mumbled, not taking my face away from the T.V. screen.

   “I met someone,” Cal stated.

   I quickly tore my eyes away from the T.V. and stared into Cal’s eyes with a big smile on my mouth.

   “Do tell me more…” I said, my eyes mischievous.

   Cal meeting a guy is like an everyday thing, but the tone of his voice made it sound like he liked this one in particular. It’s very rare for him to actually find a guy he likes. He goes for the personality and humor, then the looks and everything. Not everyone can make it to his standards.

   “Well his name’s Justin Garcia. Obviously he’s gay and he has shaggy black hair and big green eyes. He’s really funny and he’s down to earth and he and I just mesh. Like it’s never awkward and even though I just started talking to him, I really like him.”

   “Aww,” I cooed. “Even though you sounded just like a girl, you found someone!” I said softly but with much enthusiasm.

   “I know it’s as rare as Bryce calling himself ugly…” Cal stated.

   “True that!” I agreed.

   “Listen, can you not tell anyone yet? I wanna see if this works out, and I told you since you were leaving tomorrow and so yeah…” Cal said, his voice low.

   “Sure thing, but I’m really happy for you,” I said.

   “Yeah, you should be,” Cal said with a smirk while flipping his shaggy dark hair to the side.

   Man, I would miss these guys a ton!  

*****************************************************************

Yay! I uploaded!!!!

Well I'm sick. Thanks to my dumb friends and boyfriend, I went skinny dipping and now I'm sick :(

Who wudda thought that Callum was gay? If anyone, I would expect it to be Bryce...

My moms tryna make me fat, she gave me 7 hotdogs, because i skipped dinner and breakfast. freaking 7!

Who thinks I can eat it all?

idk if i can, I'll try extra hard!

I'm home aloneee... dun dun duuunnn!!!

I need a good story to read... well I'm actually reading the Luxe trilogy and Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys... so yeahhh

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And boohhoooo for being sick.

Bleh, now I gotta start on my lit story thingy. Welll.... c ya!!! <3