Chapter 5

Chapter 5

   “Kids! Get to sleep,” My dad called out.

   “Okey Dokey Mr. Henny,” Bryce answered for me.

   “Okay so how are we doing this?” Bryce questioned me.

   It’s been a while since Bryce had slept over at my house, and so we couldn’t figure out where each of us would sleep.

   “You’re on the floor mister,” I said lazily. I was curled on my beanbag chair with my fuzzy green robe on, and I was reading a Sarah Dessen book.  

   “Your floor is too cold… and hard!” Bryce exclaimed.

   “Fine, then lay down on my desk,” I said, stifling a laugh.  He glanced at my cluttered desk, then back at me. “Uh uh, I don’t think so.”

   “Bathtub?” I suggested. He put his thumb and index finger on his chin and pretended to think for a minute, “Hmm… let me think. Um, no!”

   “Fine where do you want to sleep?” I asked him, raising my eyebrows.

   Bryce grinned and rubbed his hands together and said, “You’ll see.” I shrugged and said, “Whatever floats your boat…”

   I stood up from my beanbag and dropped my book, where I was sitting. I slid off my robe, revealing my light blue shorts and white tank top. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door and did my nightly ritual.

   I yawned and stretched in front of my mirror and then switched off the lights and stepped outside. I couldn’t find Bryce in my room so I thought that he was in the kitchen, searching the fridge for food. That fat ass…  

   I sighed and slipped into my bed and pulled the covers over me and got comfortable. I was thinking about where Bryce would sleep, but I decided not to care. I was slowly closing my eyes, when the other side of my bed dipped down, and the familiar scent of Bryce’s cologne filled my nose.

   I quickly opened my eyes and came face-to-face with a smirking Bryce.

   “What. The. Fuck?” I scowled.

   “What? I found a place to sleep,” Bryce said with an innocent smile.

   I will push you off this bed,” I whispered to him, with an evil smile developing on my face.

   “Try,” Bryce challenged. I hit my hand as hard as I could against his chest, but he didn’t budge. And then I realized that he didn’t have a shirt on. I put my feet against his shins, and they were bare. That meant he didn’t have any pants on either.

   “Bryce, go put on some fucking clothes,” I whisper/yelled at him.

   He shook his head with a smirk, “No, no. I don’t think I will.”

   “Ugh! You’re so mean.” I said with a sigh of defeat. He smirked and wrapped his hands around me and pulled me in close.

   “Bryce?”

   “Yeah?”

   “Get the fuck away from me.”

   He hugged me even tighter, and I knew that he would not let go of me, so instead of worthlessly fighting with him, I put my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.

***************************************************************

Okay so this was just a filler. I just like Bryce and wanted to tell you more about Adel and Bryce's relationship. Also sorry that it's short :(

Oh and I have to write a story for school, so I'll be a little busy with that, but I'll still try to upload often. Well, Ciao...

The real story starts soon!