Business and Pleasure [Haru Shindo Ficlet]

[Name] moaned softly as she felt Haru's teeth nibbling at her color bone, her hands tangling themselves into his auburn colored hair. Moaning was pretty much all she could do, since Haru had her pinned between his lithe body and the hard wall behind her.

“Haru, you're going to be late,” she whispered softly, looking down at the male with [color] eyes as he moved his head to stare up at her. [Name] could see the light reflecting off of all of his piercings and she slid one of her hands down to capture the silver cross dangling from his left ear, tugging it playfully.

“Natsuki is going to end up looking for you,” she said gently, which only earned a shrug from the male in front of her.

“I don't care. I'll be out on stage in time. Don't worry,” he said with a grin, moving back down to nibble along her collarbone once more. [Name] bit her lip softly to hold back another moan, her legs instinctively moving up the sides of his thighs to pull him ever closer, even though she knew he couldn't afford to be distracted right now.

“If you keep doing that, I won't make it on time and the show will be ruined,” Haru mumbled against her skin, although she could feel the way his lips tugged into a smile at the same time.

“Well, we've always got until after the show,” she said in a whisper, pulling him up from her collarbone and pressing her lips against his, her tongue darting out to seek his playfully as her feet once again touched the floor. As excited as all of this was making her, she knew Haru didn't have long; they had plenty of time later on.

Pulling away, she looked up at him softly with a warm smile on her face. “Go out there and do your best,” she said gently, running her fingers through his hair and brushing it off of his forehead.

“I will, especially knowing what I've got waiting once I'm done,” he teased, kissing her once more and nipping her lip playfully before turning to leave the room.

[Name] took a few moments for herself before following, making her way out in the front of the crowd before Haru and the others got up on stage. His beautiful voice soon rang out over the crowd, but [Name] knew every word he sang was directed to her, the girl he loved above everything else, even the music.