Unamused [Coyote Starrk Drabble]

“Starrk.”

Starrk sighed, dragging his arm up over his eyes as he was disturbed yet again.

“Hey Starrk,” came [Name]’s voice again, earning yet another sigh.

“No,” he answered bluntly, causing the young girl to pout her [color] lips out at him. [Color] eyes wandered around the small area before they landed on something. A smile broke out across [Name]’s face as she wandered off.

Starrk sighed in relief, moving his arm and trying to get to sleep so he could take another nap.

“Hey Starrk.”

Sighing in annoyance, Starrk jack-knifed into a sitting position, his brown eyes opening and landing on the girl.

“What do you want now-“ Starrk cut off as he saw what had to be the biggest spider ever hanging in front of his face. “What the hell!?” he exclaimed, scooting away from [Name]. His hands met with air and he fell off of his bed backwards down to the floor.

[Name] began to laugh loudly, rolling onto her side after sitting the spider down, leaving it on Starrks bed to scare him some more. “That was priceless!” she stated, looking over the edge of the mattress at the man.

Starrk glared up at her, obviously not amused. “Aw, Starrk!~” she teased playfully.

“Get out!” Starrk exclaimed in annoyance, pointing to his door.