Chalk Stains [Ulquiorra Cifer Ficlet]

[Name] looked over at Ulquiorra as he hit two chalk erasers together, sending a cloud of white dust in the air and causing the white skinned male to cough as it irritated his lungs.

“You shouldn't breath that in Ulquiorra,” she stated, scooting a desk out of her way so that she could sweep the floor beneath it. She and Ulquiorra had been charged with cleaning this classroom, that was rarely ever used, much less cleaned, because they had skipped out on their math class earlier that week. Ulquiorra blinked his green eyes over at her before sitting the erasers down, dusting his hands across his uniform pants, leaving white marks on his clothes.

[Name] looked over at him and almost instantly, her perverted mind began to wander and she had to stifle a laugh as she went back to sweeping. Ulquiorra noticed her holding a laugh back, however, and he raised an eyebrow at her. “What do you find so amusing?” he asked curiously.

Shrugging, [Name] swept up the pile of dirt before dumping it in the trash, looking over at him. “It's nothing Ulquiorra,” she stated, although it was clear that the man didn't believe her.

“Tell me,” he urged. Ulquiorra obviously did not like being left in the dark about things and wasn't very used to it.

“You know, usually when a girl says it's nothing, a guy just drops the subject,” [Name] stated, sighing when Ulquiorra just continued to stare at her as he waited for an answer.

“Fine, fine. Come here and I'll tell you,” she stated, waving for the tall male to come in her direction. When he got close enough, [Name] stood on her tiptoes and began to explain to him the significance of the 'white stains' on his pants. Ulquiorra listened intently, pulling back and looking down at her curiously when she finished explaining herself.

“People really do that,” he mumbled, the words coming out as more of a statement than a question.

[Name] didn't understand what was so hard about that for Ulquiorra to grasp. Surely he did it as well; everyone did it, right? At least, [Name] had always thought that everyone had done it.

“Is that why you have white stains on your skirt?” Ulquiorra asked out of the blue, causing [Name] to blush madly before she began to frantically brush at the chalk stains on her skirt.

“It's not like that for girls,” she mumbled, earning another confused stare from the black haired male. Sighing, she realized that she was now going to have to explain the situation to Ulquiorra from a girls point of view. It looked like they were going to be here for a little while, because Ulquiorra was full of questions that [Name] had to educate him on.