Obedient [Kiba Inuzuka Ficlet]

Kiba frowned as [Name] turned around and left, leaving him alone with the guys by himself. He wished she would have stayed; he loved his friends and all, but he loved her too and she kept their annoying comments at bay because, well, they were all afraid of her. Sighing, he leaned back against the wooden post he was sitting in front of, looking over at Naruto as the blonde walked towards him, a grin on his face.

“What is it?” he questioned, blinking curiously. Maybe he was a tab bit lost as to why his blond friend was smiling the way that he was. Was Naruto planning on starting some trouble already? Not even fifteen seconds after [Name] had left them all alone?

“Why don't you go after her Kiba?” Naruto asked, the grin still on his face as he leaned against another of the wooden poles.

“Huh? Why would I want to go after her if she wanted to leave? Obviously, she has other stuff to do,” he mumbled, not liking the idea of her being so busy he couldn't spend time with her, but he could deal with it for now.

“I don't know. I mean, you follow her obediently everywhere,” Choji chimed in, looking over as well as he joined the conversation.

“What!? I do not follow her around everywhere!” Kiba protested loudly, looking at the others as if he wanted them to help back his statement up.

“You know, I believe that Choji is right! You do follow her around constantly. Perhaps you idolize her!” Lee stated, slamming his fist into the palm of his hand. Kiba sighed in annoyance; he did not follow her around like some lost puppy.

“Hey Kiba. Kiba!” Naruto yelled, earning the teen's attention once more. Naruto's grin was bigger and brighter than ever as he began to speak once more, pointing in the direction that [Name] had wandered off in.

“Fetch boy! Go get her!” he stated, before bursting into a fit of laughter. The others joined in and even though Kiba knew that they were only teasing, it was still annoying to have them pester him about [Name] constantly.

“You guys are all losers,” he grumbled, getting up and heading in the direction his girl had wandered off in. He'd get her to make them stop pestering him about it; perhaps he was just a puppy with his tail tucked between his legs who always crawled back to her when she left him alone. But being attached to one's girlfriend wasn't an issue in Kiba's mind and he ignored the shouts coming from behind him as he continued into the village.