Killer Interest [Franken Stein Ficlet]

[Name] looked up in fear from the metal operating table she was tied to at Stein as he ran his fingers slowly over one of his many silver scalpels, his golden eyes perusing her slowly before he lifted a hand and spun the giant screw that was through his head.

“Stein,” she said softly, struggling against the bindings on her wrists in a hope to get the man's attention.

However, it did not work, as Stein continued to first contemplate the scalpel in his hand and then her body as it was tied vulnerably before him. After a few more minutes, Stein lowered the scalpel and pressed it against one of the lines he had drawn over her upper thigh before beginning to cut slowly.

[Name] cried out in pain before biting her lip, whimpering every so often as the pain began to grow and almost became close to unbearable. Stein stopped his cutting after a moment, his green eyes lifting towards [Name]'s face as he bent down and put his lips close to her ear.

“No screaming now. I'm trying to make this perfect and I don't need you distracting me,” he stated, pulling away and brushing his fingers gently through her hair and pushing it out of her face. He would hate to mess up his cut and then permanently maim her leg. It wouldn't come out looking as beautiful as he wanted it to then. Although, he had to admit that her pale skin would look marvelous with stitches in it.

“Stein, please,” [Name] begged softly, becoming silent once more as Stein pressed a finger to her lips.

“You came to me, [Name]. It's only fair I get a little fun in,” he stated before moving back to her thigh, continuing with his cutting.

[Name] bit her lip once more, drawing blood as she tried to keep herself from crying out too much. She would hate to really irritate Stein and have him seriously digging in to her skin with his scalpel. After what seemed like an eternity, Stein removed his scalpel from [Name]'s skin and wiped it on his sleeve before sitting it to the side and reaching for needle and thread to sew her wound back up with.

[Name] continued to bite her lip through the pain, drawing more blood but somehow managing to keep herself quiet through the whole process. Once Stein was finished, his eyes moved back to her face once more and he blinked when he saw the blood.

“We can't have that,” he mumbled, bending down and pressing lips against hers to get the blood off, licking slowly as he moved away. His fingers began to swiftly untie her bindings and [Name] was soon able to sit up, looking at him hesitantly as he offered her a hand.

“Don't forget that you came to me,” he whispered to her softly as he helped her up and showed her out of his lab. Stein was right; [Name] had went to him like the stupid girl that she was. But she had done so because she wanted to see him. And, even though he had cut into her once more, adding even more stitches to her upper thighs, she knew that he only showed interest in things he wanted to dissect. And, for [Name], that was more than enough.