Assumptions [Kakashi Hatake Ficlet]

[Name] wondered what Kakashi could possibly be up to in that room with Naruto. They were talking to one another although about what, she couldn't really tell by just standing there innocently. Biting her lip, she leaned forward and pressed her ear to the door to begin listening in on their conversation like she was a little spy or something.

“Now Naruto. Watch a learn,” Kakashi stated, his voice sounding deeper than normal through the wooden door she had her ear pressed against. She could only assume that Naruto had nodded, because Kakashi continued explaining.

“First, you're going to have to be gentle. It's fragile and you don't want to ruin it, alright?”

What was he even talking about?

“Normally, I can fit two fingers inside of it, but depending on how wide it is and how big your fingers are, it could be better to use three fingers instead of two. That way, you can rub up against the sides and get at the ridges,” Kakashi stated.

[Name] blushed. Surely... What the hell was Kakashi telling Naruto about in there!?

“After you make sure it's wet enough to slide your fingers in deeper, using slow and precise motions usually work best. Sometimes, you can even rub in circles to get at the particularly rough spots.”

Kakashi was! That pervert! Naruto didn't need to know about those kinds of things! Then he... he would be trying to actually do them and he was too young for that! Grabbing the doorknob, [Name] pushed her way inside.

She found Kakashi and Naruto in the kitchen, a wet cup in Kakashi's hand and a stoic look on Naruto's face. When they sensed her presence, Kakashi looked over at her, noting the blush on her cheeks.

“[Name]! What's wrong?” he asked, sitting the glass to the side.

“I... What were you two in here doing?” she stammered, obviously embarrassed by her own thoughts.

Kakashi shrugged before picking the glass up once more. “Naruto got some actual glasses finally, so he wanted me to teach him how to wash them without breaking them,” he stated before raising an eyebrow at her.

“Why? What did you think we were doing?”

[Name] only blushed more before she began to stammer again. “I... I'm late for a meeting with Tsunade!” she hollered before turning and leaving the room quickly.

Kakashi smiled to himself when he realized what she had thought they were probably talking about; she had to stop reading his book after he went to sleep just to figure out what he was doing. She was only turning herself into a pervert.