Teasing and Groping [Hanabusa Aidou Ficlet]

[Name] moaned softly as she felt Aidou's pressing his tongue past her soft lips, beginning a war of mouths that she knew she wouldn't win. Aidou was an aggressive kisser; he took what he wanted and when he wanted it, but not to the point where it would annoy her. Reaching his hands up, Aidou ran his long fingers through her [length][color] hair, tugging on it playfully and causing her to whimper.

As he pulled his lips away, she looked up at him with a pout. “Why are you always teasing me?” she mumbled, pressing feather soft kisses against his collarbone.

Aidou chuckled, looking down at her with his electric blue gaze. The feeling of her lips on his skin created a massive amount of pleasure that coursed through his body, but he knew he couldn't act on it just yet. “I like teasing you. It keeps you wanting more,” he teased playfully, leaning down to kiss her once more, nibbling on her lip gently.

“I would want you even if you didn't tease me,” [Name] admitted. She was in love with the vampire in front of her, even if she wasn't supposed to be, even if her family was trying to get her to marry some other man who was almost twice her age.

“Well, teasing keeps this going. You'll be alright,” he said playfully, pressing her back against the wall and lifting her up slightly so that the only thing touching her and keeping her up was the pressure of his hips pressed against hers.

[Name] moaned once more; she could feel the evidence of his excitement through their school uniforms, but she knew that she wouldn't be getting any of that right now.

“I think I really do hate you,” she whispered softly, reaching up to tangle a hand in his hair, pulling him down for a gentle kiss.

“You could never hate me. Maybe be angry at me for not giving you what you want, but never hate me,” he said with a teasing smile.

When Aidou suddenly stepped back from her, it took all of [Name]'s willpower not to cling to him like some Mary-Sue out of a stupid romance novel. “Do we really have to go to class?” she whined, looking up at him, her [color] eyes shining with disappointment.

“Unfortunately, we do. Otherwise, Kaname-sama will get angry at me,” Aidou said, his lips almost forming a pout, before he looked back down at her. “Don't worry though. Once class is over, you're mine,” he whispered against her ear.

[Name] shivered and then let out a small squeak of surprise when she felt Aidou's hand squeezing her ass cheek underneath her skirt before he turned and walked off. She was going to make him pay for that later, but for now, she would just enjoy the goosebumps currently crawling across her skin from his touch and bide her time until he was hers once more.