Knock [Toga Yagari x Reader]

Zero walked down the hallways of the Academy, his head hung low and his hands stuffed into his pockets. He had come here looking for one person in specific, although for what reason, he did not know. Sighing, he glanced up as he noticed he was getting closer to the man's room. Just as he was about to raise his hand to open the door, he blinked in surprise, hearing strange noises coming from the room. He frowned; was he under duress? Grabbing the knob, Zero shoved the door open.

A surprised, masculine shout greeted him along with the squeak of what was undoubtedly a female. Zero covered his eyes, grumbling in complaint as Toga lifted himself up in the bed and [Name] jerked a sheet over her body, looking over at Zero.

"Y-you idiot! Don't you know how to knock!" she cried while Toga glared at Zero.

"You have five seconds to get out," he grumbled, annoyance plain in his voice.

"It won't take me one," Zero mumbled, turning tail and getting out of the room as quickly as he could, shutting the door behind him.

Sighing, [Name] looked over at Toga, letting the sheet slip back down to her waist, which immediately drew Toga's eye.

"How many times do I have to tell you to-"

"Lock the door. Yeah, yeah," Toga stated, reaching over to drag [Name] back to him.

"Maybe he'll learn something from the amount of times he's come in the room. Maybe how to knock," Toga stated, earning a little giggle from [Name] that he quickly turned into something else.