Pressure Release [Sasuke Uchiha x Reader]

[Name] couldn't believe that she was doing this! Not here and definitely not now. It had just... happened. How could she not have been swept up in the moment when he couldn't keep his hands off of her, despite the streets being crowded with people for a yearly festival? Should she be embarrassed? Yes. Would they get caught? There was a very high chance in that, especially if [Name] couldn't keep herself quiet.

"S-Sasuke!" she gasped, the words escaping from her throat when she felt the ebony haired male's teeth skimming over her sensitive collarbone.

He pulled back with a smirk, his equally dark eyes captivating her with the gleam in them that promised her mischief for as long as she asked for it. Which would just so happen to turn into 'all night long'.

"For someone who is so worried about getting caught, you sure are making a lot of noise," he stated,his smooth voice rolling over her and causing her to shake in anticipation.

[Name] huffed indignantly. The noises coming from deep in her throat were not her fault, after all.

"Yeah, well-"

She was cut off by his soft as silk lips, his sly tongue sneaking by to slowly caress hers. A moan mingled between them. Her senses were flooded; the taste of spice and smoke from his recent cigarette, the earthy smell of his body wash, the hard as rock body pressed against hers. He always knew just what to do, how to act and react towards her every move and action.

The feeling of his firm fingers traveling down her stomach send shivers through her body and she pulled away to look at him with a hooded gaze.

"You're in need of a pressure release. And I'm more than willing to give it to you," he whispered, his seductive voice working against her erratic nerves, beginning to blind out the need for caution and restraint.

In the end, as she did every time Sasuke was involved in the equation, she gave up and let him bring her body the release it needed.