Little Pervert [Kisuke Urahara Drabble]

It wasn’t Kisuke’s fault that [Name] liked to wear baggy shirts that fell from her chest whenever she bent over to do something. It wasn’t his fault that his eyes were drawn to her [color] flesh every single time he was able to catch a glimpse of it. It was definitely not his fault at all.

Kisuke was currently watching [Name] help Tessai move a few boxes around in the shop, her [color] hair hanging down over her shoulders as she moved and her oh so lovely breasts showing through the opening in her shirt as she did so. Every time [Name] looked over at him, he would look off to the side, keeping his face hidden behind his fan. So what if he was enjoying the view? Kisuke believed that [Name] wore those baggy clothes just to tease him.

It had to be; why else would a woman wear clothes like that around men, right? At least, that was what Kisuke was using to justify his staring. After [Name] moved a particularly heavy box that had her bending over for quite some time, she stood and wiped at the sweat on her forehead with a sigh.

“Boy, that was hard,” she muttered before going to sit across from Kisuke at the tiny table he had, looking over at him. “What are you doing?” she questioned him curiously. Normally, when he had his fan out, he was planning something.

Kisuke shrugged. “Just enjoying the day is all,” he stated before Tessai called for [Name], sending the girl of with a groan and another sigh. Kisuke smiled and looked over at the window as Yuroichi jumped in, sitting down in front of him and beginning to lick at her paw. Silence enveloped the two friends for quite some time before Yuroichi spoke.

“You little pervert.”