Ice Cold [Hanabusa Aidou Drabble]

Aidou looked down at [Name] as she was laid out on the bed before him. Recent scratch marks on his chest attested to the impatience that was shining brightly in her eyes. The white dress shirt he’d been wearing hung from his shoulders, its buttons lost somewhere across the room due to the results of [Name] tearing them out.

Aidou’s golden-blond hair hung down over his face and [Name] reached up, taking a strand and twirling it between her fingers before tugging on it playfully. “Come on Hanabusa. Touch me,” she whined to him, her [color] lips pouting up at him and her [color] skin shining in the light.

Smirking, Aidou rotated his shoulders to remove his shirt the rest of the way, tossing it aside before raising one of his hands, moisture forming around it in the form of a thin mist. “Touch you, you say?” he questioned [Name] leaning down and pressing his lips against her neck, his fangs brushing over the tender flesh of the area of his ministrations.

When [Name] was distracted and in the midst of a moan, Aidou did as she wished and raised his icy cold hand to one of her breasts and squeezed it lightly, earning himself a gasp from [Name]’s [color] lips. He was rewarded with familiar hardening of this part of her body, the tiny nub pressing against his palm due to the cold.

“I wonder where else this will work,” Aidou said thoughtfully before trailing a hand down her body.