Love You, Hurt You [AU! Sasuke Uchiha x Reader]

* Slight mature themes. You have been warned. *

Hands slid sensually up the back of her thighs as [Name] straddled his waist, her hips moving in perfect tandem with his. This was what she would miss the most. The hands of a man who loved her caressing her as if she were a goddess, his lips praising every scar and lump that was her body. A body most men would say was 'unattractive' simply because her belly wasn't flat enough, her thighs touched, her ass was not rounded enough. Her thoughts were cut off by his hands squeezing said body part; it was as if Sasuke knew what she was thinking every time that she thought it. He never let her think or say anything negative about herself.

"You are beautiful, [Name]," he stated, his voice husky due to the actions they were partaking in. Moaning softly, [Name] grabbed his hands and led them up her body. So what if her boobs didn't defy gravity? Sasuke loved them the way that they were.

But she guessed that none of that would matter after tonight. They both knew that this was their last time with one another.herst likely for forever. [Name] hated it. Both of their families were wealthy and owned businesses. And just because [Name]'s twin sister had been born two hours before, she was the one to be married off. And not just to anyone, either, but to Sasuke himself.

It was never supposed to go this far. When she had first met Sasuke many years ago, they had been young, content enough to be friends with one another while her sister starting making plans for a wedding that was years into the future. Their feelings were never supposed to grow, they were never supposed to share one innocent little kiss that led to all of this.

[Name] squeezed her eyes shut, hoping to block out all of those thoughts and tried to simply enjoy what would be her last night with the man that she loved.

|*|*|*|

Sasuke lay back on the mattress, [Name] draped sleepily over his chest, her soft breaths fanning out across his skin as his fingers played gingerly with the ends of her hair in the hopes that he would not wake her. It would be hard enough to move her to leave the room without doing so. And Sasuke did not want to see the look of loss and heartache on her face when she realized that this was it. They could be no more, simply because he was being forced into an unwanted marriage with her awful twin sister.

Sighing, he tightened his arms slightly and gently moved her to the side. She slept on, only a few murmurs coming from her lips when she felt herself being moved. That was good, he supposed. Sasuke already hated himself enough as it was. His brother had told him numerous times to not get attached to [Name], but Sasuke couldn't help that he had fallen in love with her.

Getting out of bed, Sasuke began to silently get dressed, his ebony eyes never once leaving [Name]'s form. Not even when they began to grow cloudy. By loving her, Sasuke knew that he was only hurting her in the end. He himself felt as if his insides were being crushed and ground into a pulp. Life was cruel and had it's own sort of punishments in store, he supposed.

Once he was finished dressing, Sasuke forced himself to not look back, to not rush over and kiss [Name] one last time. They had both agreed that this would be one last passionate moment together. And somehow, Sasuke knew that waking her up to tell her goodbye would only cause her more pain than waking up to find him gone. Which was why he slipped away silently, letting her continue to sleep through the night.