Chill Pill [Yumichika Ayesegawa Drabble]

[Name] groaned as she heard Yumichika, once again, complaining about something that was beyond his control. Whoever it was, obviously wasn't beautiful enough. Apparently, Yumichika took that as a personal insult; at least, he was acting that way.

“Yumichika, shut up will ya!” Ikkaku hollered in annoyance, earning an irritated glare from the other man.

“Yelling isn't attractive either Ikkaku. Especially when it makes the veins stand out on your bald head,” Yumichika pointed out, ignoring Ikkaku's glare as he continued walking, coming upon [Name] lying in the shade of a giant tree outside of Squad Eleven's barracks.

“Sleeping on the ground isn't fitting for a woman. And waiting for someone to annoy them makes you ugly,” he muttered, looking down at her.

[Name] just returned his look with a plain one of her own; she was used to Yumichika's insults. Everybody was, even though Ikkaku was the only one who still let them actually irritate them.

“Now listen here you weird, eyebrow freak!” Ikkaku hollered, pointing at Yumichika. That got the man fired up, because he turned to glare at Ikkaku was well. The two then began throwing the usual insults back and forth, knowing that neither of them would quit until somebody made them.

“Yumichika,” stated [Name], eventually getting the mans attention. “You should go get a prescription from Unohana for chill pills,” she stated.

Yumichika looked at her in confusion, but she saw Ikkaku grinning behind him. “Yeah. Then, take the whole bottle and choke on one of them. I'm sure you gagging for your life would be 'beautiful'!” he said, laughing.

Yumichika turned to glare at him once more, the argument firing right back up. Smiling, [Name] turned and began to walk off, leaving them to their own devices. Or until Kenpachi showed up and shoved a 'chill pill' down both of their annoying throats.