Lucas high , its a school for super Boys, and by the way im a girl -pic of ed

THIS IS MY NEW STORY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT :)  

Paragraph 1: 

KAYLA'S POV: 

Hello my name is Kayla Gate.I would like to tell you that I am just a plain teenage girl I wish I could but I can't. This is my story of how I ended up at Lucas High.  

It all started when me and Ed were walking along the beach it had just been my 14th birthday that day and the sun was setting. Ed held onto my hand and gave it a light squeeze . I looked at him and gave him a light squeeze back. Well I thought it was a light squeeze. "OH MY GOD KAYLA" Ed shouted "you broke my hand. You idiot , that's the end of us.I liked you being my girlfriend but I can't even hold your hand." "I'm sorry Ed I didn't mean to "I shouted after him but he was already gone. I ran home to my mam and dad in our huge mansion I ran up to my dad and said "I have them , the powers" . "Oh honey im sorry but its quite good , hey you're the first girl super hero so what did you get? " He asked. 

"Super strength I think ,well I just broke my boyfriends hand". My dad laughed"oh well I never liked him anyways". Then my mum walked through the door and said "You stupid girl I didn't want you to have powers and then you go and get them" She shouted at me. "Its not my fault Mum"I said clenching my fists to try and stop myself hitting something. "Oh yeah its never your fault is it Kayla" she laughed at me still snapping at me. 

I un-clenched my fists thinking I could control my anger. "You always do that clenching your fists, no wonder you can't get a boyfriend." she said nastily "Jane" My dad warned angrily-he didn't like my mum much either but it was an arranged marriage. "You act as if im the one that needs to change when really its you!" I screamed at her , then a fire ball shot towards her that came from my hands. "MUM!!!"I shouted but it was too late the fireball hit her straight on and killed her instantly. I didn't cry , I wasn't sad and neither was my dad. She was always a bitch. 

All that was left of my mum was a pile of ash on the floor. I needed to go for a run so I ran and jumped out the door but my feet never touched the ground it was weird , like I was floating I looked down and saw that I was flying!. I went around for about an hour and then decided I better go home. 

Dad was sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Kayla come and sit for a minute with me please" He said. I did as I was told and sat next to him. "Kayla I rang up a friend of mine, Lucas and have arranged for you to go to his school for super kids but as you know all other super kids are boys so its a all boys school , you will have your own room on a dorm with other boys. I told him about your gift's of fire and strength " "Yeah dad I can fly aswel "I interrupted "Wow Kayla you really area gifted girl most people get on gift but you have three!"he said cheerfully "but as I was saying you start tomorrow its just a mile away from me." "Your sending me away" I said sadly. 

"I have to you need to learn to control your powers , you saw what happened to you your mum"he said the word mum with bitterness. "Okay dad , But seriously the ONLY girl "I asked. "Yes the first in the history of the super people."  

I walked upstairs and sat on my queen size bed. Great the only girl ever aren't I lucky NOT. So tomorrow I start a new school full of boys. I can't believe Ed I'm never falling in love again. 

........................ 

I got up and got ready for school . I used a little bit of mascara to draw attention to my emerald green eyes and brushed my Naturally blonde curly hair. I put on some denuim shorts and my red vest top and my black high heel's. I walked down stairs and dad was there "you look lovely honey"he said ."thanks dad can the driver take me to school in my black limo it goes better with what I'm wearing" "Of course "He said. 

I got in the limo and the driver set off. We were in the car for about 10 minutes then the car pulled up out side of a big gate. The driver said "Miss Kayla ,is here" and the big gates opened. The driver dropped me off outside of the main entrance and told me to go up to the first office on my right. 

I walked into the office and went to reach for the handle but instead a load of fire came out of my hand. A tall man that was in the office stood up with a fire extinguisher in his hand and got rid of the fire. "I'm glad your dad warned me , Hi im lucas"he said. 

"Hi im Kayla "I replied. "yes everyone at this school knows that your the first ever girl super human so your big news" he said cheerfully. "here is your dorm and room number and your class schedule , oh and welcome to lucas High "  

I looked at my room and dorm number it said 'Dorm 3 room 5'. I wandered around for ages but kept ending up back at the main office. I heard the bell and realised I must of been walking around for an hour. All the guys were coming out of there classes and checking me out some wolf whistled and some just stared. One guy didn't wolf whistle or stare he just said "Hey you must be Kayla I'm Luke are you lost?"aww thats so sweet ."hello and Yeah I am I cant even find the dorm never mind the room. " I said"Well for starters you should be upstairs for the dorms what dorm and room number?" "Well it says dorm 3 room 5" I replied ."Cool thats right next door to my room" he said. "Cool at least I will have someone to talk to" I laughed. "Believe me all the guys will be after you"He said laughing along with me. 

"come on I will show you to your room." He said grabbing hold of my hand. I immediately let go. "Whats wrong "he asked. "The last boy I held hands with Well I kind of broke his hand" I felt rather stupid admitting it. "don't worry you won't hurt me " "Well its your hand" I replied. He just laughed and pulled me up some stairs. We walked along a corridor and then found a room with the number 5 on the front , "here's your room, now I better get to class" he said. "I hope I didn't get you in trouble" Now I felt bad he had helped me but now he's gonna get in trouble for it. "It's fine my dad's Lucas the head". "Oh well that's good but sorry for making you late." "See you later Kayla." 

.................................................................... 

SHOULD I KEEP WRITING THIS STORY? :)