[Thirteen]

"Daddyyy," Ricky giggled, tiptoeing into the kitchen as Chris fried an egg for his lover. He wrapped his arms around his waist from behind, kissing his shoulder. "I woke up without my cuddle buddy." He pouts.

"Sorry, Pumpkin Pie, but I have work today. You know I can't be late. Besides, you get to come with todayyy~" He purred, still in his sweatpants from the night before, shirtless.

Ricky walked his fingers up Chris' arm. "Mmh, what kind of shoot are you doing today, Daddy?" He asked.

Chris flipped over the egg in the pan, making sure nothing splashed Ricky. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"You're such a meanie," Ricky snickered as he pecked Chris' cheek. "I'll grab your melon cubes from the fridge, Daddy."

Doing as he said, Ricky stepped over to the fridge and grabbed a Tupperware container of honeydew melon. Chris liked to eat fresh fruit in the morning, and honeydew was his favourite after kiwis.

While Ricky was up, he grabbed plates from the cabinet and set then on the kitchen table with the melon and silverware. He then felt a warm pair of hands on his hips. "You look so precious, wearing Daddy's shirt with your little pantie-covered behind peeking out... Damn, we don't have enough time to screw around.." He sighed.

Ricky giggled, pecking his lover's lips. "Maybe later, Daddy. Sooo, are you gonna tell me about your little photo shoot today?"

Chris set the egg on the plate for Ricky, along with a strip of bacon. "Well, if you must know, I'm modeling."

"Oooh! What'cha modeling, Daddy?" Ricky asked, waiting for Chris to make himself a plate of food before eating.

"Some clothes for Blackcraft, Babe. Are you sure you can handle seeing Daddy in tight jeans, his hair all styled and sexy,-"

"Mmh, stop! You're gonna get me horny!" Ricky snickered, popping a melon cube into his mouth. "You're too sexy for your own good."

"And you're too cute for yours." Chris replied, leaning over the table to connect their lips briefly.

After breakfast, the pair went back upstairs to get dressed. Ricky helped his Daddy put on his coat, practically melting at the thought of his photo shoot. While Chris wore his typical suit and tie, Ricky wore his collar, and his usual sweater and leggings. This sweater in particular read 'Something beautiful, something free' across the back.

Chris was slipping on his platform boots when Ricky's phone rang. Curiously, the taller male picked up the device. He chuckled, "Mikey's callin'."

Ricky gasped and grinned, taking the phone and answering it. "Bes' fren!" He squealed. "Guess what I get to do today?!"

"What, Bubby?" Mike asked in reply, watching as his caregiver wrote down some guitar notes for a song he was writing.

"I get to go with my Daddy to work today! He's a model, 'n' I'm gonna watch him take pretty pictures!" Ricky rambled, pouting slightly when Chris gave him the signal to hang up. "Lookies, I gotta go. I'll see you soon, bes' fren!"

After the call ended, Chris scooped up his lover and brought him downstairs in his tattooed arms. He helped him buckle up in the car, gave him his black paci, then plopped a stuffie into his lap. "All good?"

Ricky nodded, hugging the stuffie. "Mmhrrm!" He chirped, which made Chris break into a happy grin. He then leaned forward and turned on the radio while Chris drove.

Screaming along to the lyrics of Psychosocial, the pair made their way to the studio where Chris would be taking his "pretty pictures" as Ricky called them. He turned to his lover and carried him inside, leaving the stuffie and paci in the car. "I'm sorry you can't be little, Baby, but you can always call me Daddy."

Ricky snickered, kissing the taller male's cheek. He trailed a fingertip down his tattooed jaw, "You're all mine, Daddy." He purred as they walked by the makeup artist.

Chris set Ricky down beside the set, kissing his forehead. "Just so you don't tempt me," he whispered, "You're staying here while I get dressed. Accidental erections while you're around always end up in a good fucking."

Ricky giggled and pressed their lips together lovingly. "Okay, Baby. You go get sexy for the camera, alright?"

Chris definitely did as told. Just to tease, he slipped on his shirt as he got onto the set, pulling it down slowly while keeping eye contact with Ricky. It was a burning church, with the caption "It's lit."

As Chris started to pose, Ricky was biting down on his lip. Chris was extremely sexy and seductive and didn't even realize. Mmph, just bend me over and take me now, Daddy...

For a few shots, Chris was gazing at Ricky, loving the way his boyfriend looked in leggings. Goddamn, just bend over for me, Baby.

It wasn't rare that the pair had constant naughty thoughts of one another. It was just one of those days, where they wanted each other more than anything. Chris was water, and Ricky hadn't drank for days.

When Chris went to change, Ricky followed. He stood in the doorway, waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce. Chris took a seat, and Ricky practically leaped into his lap. "You look so sexy, Daddy,"

"As do you, my love. We've got twenty minutes..." He chuckled, squeezing and kneading Ricky's ass. "Such a sweet, sexy boy."

Ricky slid down his leggings, allowing Chris to push a finger into him. "I want you. Right fucking now."

"Show me." Chris whispered.

Ricky slip his hands down Chris' chest, rolling his hips for a minute or two before getting on his knees. He unzipped Chris' jeans, eager to pull out the cock that fucked him like no other. He wrapped his lips around the head, licking up and down the slit slowly. He wanted to savor his treat, his favourite hard candy.

It was impossible for Chris to hold back moans. His lover's mouth was incredibly talented. "Oh, fuck yes," he groaned, tugging at his piercings.

There was a knock at the door which was ignored while Chris bent Ricky over the dressing room's couch. His leggings were still around his thighs, Chris' pants unzipped with his cock out. He slowly pushed into him, then began to thrust. "H-How the fuck do you make me so horny, Baby?" He wondered.

Ricky moaned softly with a giggle, shrugging. The person knocked on the door for a few times. It was Korel, unaware of the activities occurring in the dressing room. He opened the door, "Hey, Chris- oh God!"

He moved away from the door, learning his lesson about barging in.

Everyone wants smut in this story, so uh??? Shitty smut scene, whippity-fuckin'-do...
*cough* HOW SHOULD THEY MEET DEV & VINNY?!*cough*