[Eighteen]

Chris licked Ricky's bottom lip as they kissed, begging for entrance. It was rare for him to be so needy, especially for a kiss. When Ricky didn't comply, he whined and tugged his hair gently. The tug made Ricky giggle, allowing Chris' tounge in his mouth.

Slowly and sensually, their tongues swirled around each other with gentleness. Ricky ran his fingertips down Chris' bare back, loving the feel of him. Ricky always gave him a massage and rub-down with lotion in the morning, simply because he wanted to. He was sweet like that.

Chris, on the other hand, always got Ricky's clothes out, started his shower, and made his breakfast for him in the morning. It was fair, since Chris was the caregiver. He cared for Ricky, and Ricky gave him all of his love in return.

However, Ricky cared for Chris as well. When he was sick, Ricky was always by his side to make him soup, get him medicine, and make sure that his Daddy had all the blankets he needed. Of course, he had to add a little flair and give Chris a stuffie to hold.

Ricky's hands looked for anything to hold onto during their intense make out session. His tattooed hands found Chris' ass, squeezing and moaning. Ricky had never gone that far, but from the purr Chris gave, he knew that he enjoyed it.

The pair pulled away from each other breathlessly. Chris' eyes were glazed with lust, though he didn't want any sex. He was lusting for, craving for Ricky's love. "Mmm, oh my God, I love you."

Ricky smiled warmly at his dominant, nuzzling his chest affectionately. "I love you too, Daddy. Can we cuddle before we go swimmies?" He asked.

Chris nodded before rolling off of his lover, kissing his cheek. "Never in my life, had I thought I would be this happy." He stated.

Ricky went pink. "I-I never thought I'd get away from Jessica..." He murmured, looking to Chris. "You saved me."

"I guess I did." Chris replied, bringing him closer to his chest. "I'm so happy about how you recovered, though. You're the strongest baby ever, Ricky, and Daddy loves you."

"Are you trying to send me into little space?" Ricky giggled, hiding his face. "I'm trying to have a special moment with you, Daddy!"

"Shh, every second I have with you is special." Chris said in reply, brown eyes locked on his beautiful boyfriend as the sunlight shone through the sheer curtains of the suite. "Every second."

"Shhh, you're gonna make me cry! Let's go swim, Daddy. I really wanna jump from your shoulders." Ricky grinned, sitting up and grabbing Chris' hand. "Aww, Daddyyy! C'monnn, let's gooo!"

Chris chuckled and sat up, smirking when he saw Ricky bending over the suitcase. He went over, set his hands on his hips, then grinded against his ass.

"D-Daddy! Stop that, Daddy, down! Down, Daddy, down!" Ricky laughed, playfully hitting Chris with a pair of his socks. He was still giggling when Chris pulled away, shaking his head.

Chris opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by a pair of swim trunks hitting his face. He chuckled and pulled them away, raising an eyebrow to his undressing lover.

Ricky smiled at Chris prettily, then whined. "Can you help me?" He asked, holding up the swim shorts that were his own.

Chris nodded and crouched down, letting Ricky set his hands on his shoulders while he stepped into his shorts. He then caught his lips in his own, pushing him backward a tad. "Mmh,"

Ricky whimpered when his back hit the corner of the dresser, pulling away. "Owwie! D-Daddyyy..."

Chris frowned, pulling away. He turned Ricky around and looked at his back, seeing a small scrape that was bleeding. He sighed, then used his skinny jeans from the floor to wipe it away. "Does Baby Doll want a bandage?"

Ricky nodded, making grabby hands. Chris picked him up and opened the suitcase again, grabbing a kitty bandage. He went to put it on Ricky, only receiving a whimper.

"Kisses make it a wot bettew..." He hinted, nuzzling his neck. He set Ricky on the bed, then kissed the scrape.

"My poor prince. Daddy's sorry, Baby, I love you." He soothed lovingly, feeling guilty for hurting him.

"It's okay, Dada! I love you morrre!" Ricky chirped, rolling over to attack Chris with kisses. "Let's go swiiim!"

The two then quickly finished changing, grabbed the room key and towels, then went downstairs to the indoor pool of the hotel.

"Baby, what's the rule about swimming?" Chris quizzed as he set their things on a lounger.

"Stay close to Daddy and no running." Ricky replied with a grin, taking Chris' hand. They walked to the steps of the shockingly empty pool, then slowly got into the water. "Col-Cold!" He giggled, clinging to his lover.

Chris smiled, pulling Ricky further into the clear water. He then kissed his lips, rubbing his back. "You're the best boyfriend on Earth."

Ricky wrapped his arms around Chris' neck, leaning his head on his chest. "You are too, Daddy. The only guy I'll ever want. You're everything I look for in a man... Kind, loving, caring, funny, dorky.. I could go on."

Chris ran a hand down Ricky's back, feeling the small scars that littered there. "You're everything I need, everything I want. I love you."

Ricky grinned, pulling Chris to the deeper end of the pool. Chris for the hint, crouching down under the water to let Ricky climb on his shoulders. He then shot up, sending Ricky flying a few feet and into the water again. "Again, again!"

Chris chuckled softly, pressing their lips together. As much as it would hurt his back later, he didn't care. He let Ricky onto his shoulders again, letting him jump.

As Ricky came up with a grin, he swam back over to Chris, pecking his lips. "You're so cute when you're all wet."

"I'm wet when I take a shower or bath with you," Chris replied, taking Ricky's hands. "I doubt cute."

"Well... Don't doubt me, Daddy. You're cute and lovable, like a giant stuffie." Ricky smiled, biting his lip. He then gasped, "I have a new nickname for you!"

"Lemme hear it."

"Chrissy Boo-Bear!"

Chris choked on his laughter, eyebrows raised. "I'm not a boo-bear!"

"You are now!"

The swimming bit was suggested by the lovely metalhead6661
Speaking of suggestions, I'm taking three to five more!
-R