[Fourty-One]

Chris kept a tattooed hand on Ricky's thigh as they drove to the aquarium, occasionally massaging his leg or giving him a squeeze. He loved when Ricky showed off some leg. His smooth skin was addictive.

Ricky held onto Chris' arm sweetly. "Can we see the turtles first? Then the touch pool?" He asked politely. He appreciated Chris so much for taking him out.

"Absolutely. Today is your day, Angel." He replied as he turned into the parking lot of the aquarium. He hated trying to find parking, it always frustrated him and stressed him out. Chris had a bit of a road rage issue, so it was never good to see him angry behind the wheel.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" He groaned loudly as a minivan quickly took the parking spot he was waiting for. "Go take your kids to soccer practice, Susan!" He shouted as Ricky tried his hardest to close the car window so the woman wouldn't hear his husband.

Ricky looked at him, "you're so grumpy." He pouted slightly, then crossed his arms. "Be nice, Daddy. It's my day." He murmured.

Chris nodded. "Sorry, Pumpkin. Just, that was my spot and she knew it." He muttered under his breath.

A few minutes passed until yet another vehicle cut Chris off for a parking space. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" Ricky snit, glaring at the person inside the car. He then went pink, looking at Chris. "Sorry, Daddy!"

"Watch your mouth, Little One." He chuckled. After a few minutes they found a parking place and stopped the car. Chris helped Ricky out, giving him a peck on the lips as he did so. "What are the rules when we go to places, Angel?"

"No running, no leaving Daddy, no straying too far, no whining, no pouting, no complaining." Ricky replied easily, hugging him tight. He closed his eyes and laid his head against Chris' chest. "I love you, Daddy."

Chris kissed the top of his head. "I love you too. Lots." He lifted his chin and gently stroked his cheek, "gift shop before or after we see fishies?"

"After!" The submissive male giggled, taking Chris' hand and beginning to drag him to pay for admission.

After a decent wait and lots of rambling from Ricky about sea turtles and otters, they were finally able to step inside the aquarium. (A/N: Basing this off of the Atlanta Sea Aquarium bc it's the only one i've been to lmao my apologies)

Ricky knew this place by heart. He used to visit the aquarium all the time when he was younger, and would constantly blow his paycheck on it even if he needed something. There was just something about being around such incredible walks of life-or swims of life- that made Ricky's heart swell. And to be at his favorite place with his favorite man made it even more incredible.

"Have you been here before?" Ricky asked as he walked Chris toward a dark hallway, only lit by exhibits. Faux fossils decorated the walls, making it look like they were creeping around in an underwater cave.

"I haven't, actually. I've just seen loads of pictures of you here, so something just hinted that you liked it." Chris replied as his eyes widened. Large crabs sat on the bottoms of tanks, their legs the length of a human arm. "What-What the fuck is that. It's like-like a fucking spider!" He laughed.

"Japanese spider crab silly!" Ricky snickered as he snapped a photo on his phone. "God they're so cool looking. Could you imagine going swimming and that guy touches your foot?"

Chris laughed, "I think I would burst into tears on the spot."

The smaller of the pair giggled and continued their little tour. He continued to snap photos, almost breaking down into tears when he saw a tank with clownfish in it. "Oh my God, Chris!" He squeaked. "Little Nemo! Hiii!" He whispered to the only fish that wasn't hiding. "Where's your dad? Did ya lose him?"

Chris smiled and kissed Ricky's temple. "Cutie pie... Uhp, there's Marlin!" He chuckled as another orange and white fish swam out from behind some plants. "That's kinda like us,"

"Are you making fun of my height again?" Ricky whined as he looked at the smaller clownfish. "I'm not that small!"

"Mhm. You're a giant babe." Chris smiled and took his hand again. A starfish was stuck to the glass, making Chris smile. "You lay like that in bed." He commented as he pointed to the five-legged creature. "All sprawled out. Especially after we go out to eat."

The submissive laughed. "You say that like you don't hog the bed!" He whined. He giggled and dragged Chris down the hall to another tank, grinning at the eels. "Wiggly wiggly!" He wiggled his hips as he watched them.

Chris snapped a quick video of Ricky wiggling to post on Snapchat. 'Someone is having a nice birthday!' He captioned it.

Another half hour of looking at sea creatures flew by, Ricky squealing in joy all the way. Eventually the married couple reached the touch pool, Ricky getting up onto a little rock to see. The water was cold against his tattooed hands as he lightly touched a deep purple sea urchin. "Baby! Look!"

Chris stepped over and looked into the water. He chuckled at the strange little monster, then looked at Ricky. He pecked his cheek, so overwhelmed with pride. He was so damn proud to make him happy. "Love you, baby."

"And I love you, Daddy." Ricky squeaked.

a/n: hey. long hiatus again. back for some time i guess. missed you all. 💓
-rick