[Nine]

The flight home gave Ricky a severe amount of anxiety. He trembled against Chris' chest, his "big boy" self long gone. "D-D-D-Daddyyyy..." He whimpered, clutching to his stuffie.

"I know, Baby, shh," Chris soothed, helping him with his seatbelt. "I know you hate flying, and I do too. It'll be okay, I promise." He whispered, kissing his forehead. "We haven't even taken off yet.."

Ricky pressed their lips together gently. "D-Daddy, I'm scawed.. What if the plane goes down?"

"Ricky, Ricky, shhh.." Chris sighed, holding his hand. "Nothing bad is gonna happen. I'm here, I'm queer, and I'm gonna keep you safe."

Ricky nodded, still holding onto Chris' arm and his brown kitty. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too."

🍼🍼🍼

When Ricky got home, the stress of traveling was leaving a heavy weight on his shoulders. All he wanted to do was curl up in bed with Chris and have a good cry. To his dismay, however, Chris had to e-mail his boss and co-workers before he could get the chance to snuggle.

Ricky sat in Chris' office, an arm and a leg laying over the back of the couch. His head was upside down, watching his boyfriend type. "Daddy, hurry up!" He snapped.

Chris held up his index finger, remaining quiet for a moment. "First of all, watch your tone, young man. Second of all, I still have six or seven more to type. Get comfy."

Ricky huffed, moving so he could have his legs against the back of the couch, his Vans covered feet in the air. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!"

"Ricky!" Chris snapped, not turning in his office chair to look at him.

Ricky hid a giggle by coughing. He was feeling a bit bratty due to the stress. "Mmm, Daaaddyyy~" He mused, clicking his heels together. "Pay attention to your babyyy!"

Chris finally turned around, looking frustrated. "Young man, you sit on that couch correctly!" He barked, cheeks pink. Ricky, of course, thought it was extremely funny how flustered Chris got.

He stuck his tongue out, "Make me, Dada." He smirked, not expecting Chris to get up.

Chris sighed and stood, grabbing Ricky by the waistband of his leggings. Gently, yet dominantly, he tugged him off the couch and matched him upstairs. "You can sleep in the guest room tonight, since you like being bratty."

Ricky gasped, tears immediately filling his baby blue eyes. "Daddy, no! I didn't mean it, stop! Daddyyy!" He pleaded, grabbing Chris' leg and clinging. "Please, please, please!"

"Fine! You can go to bed early in our room, though, and no goodnight tea!" Chris snapped, frustration getting the best of him. He pried Ricky from his leg, brought him to their bedroom, then tossed him on the bed. "Bad boy!"

The door was slammed shut, causing Ricky to jump and whimper. He knew better than to leave the room, so he just listened to his dominant's heavy footsteps to fade down the hall. He sniffled, then pouted.

"All I wanted was to cuddle!" He whined, crossing his arms. Stress was never good for anyone, especially Ricky. There were two sides to him when he was stressed.

When he was stressed out, and in little space, he was a brat. He'd throw things, scream, kick and cry. After causing a whirlwind of his tiny fury, he would immediately kiss up to Chris for forgiveness. He'd then cry, feeling guilty for his actions. Also known as... Bratty Ricky.

When he wasn't in little space, Ricky was just an asshole. He'd shut Chris out, and refuse to speak. He'd lock himself in the room, or be as far from Chris as he could without leaving the house. No cuddles, nothing. Of course, once he relaxed, he'd let out a good cry and make it up to his lover. That was the distant Ricky.

Tonight, however, was a bratty Ricky night. He grabbed the pillows from the bed, then threw them to the ground. He kicked off his shoes, throwing them at the wall, then tore the blankets away from the bed.

Chris groaned when he heard a thump, shutting his laptop. E-mails would have to wait, he figured. He stomped upstairs, then yanked open his bedroom door. He caught Ricky in the act of throwing the last pillow from the bed before yelling, "What do you think you're doing, young man?!"

Ricky immediately shrank back, tugging at his sleeves nervously. He took a breath, then let out the water works. "I'm sowwy! I was real, real sad 'cause yew wewe working, a-and I got all stressied, 'n' then you wouldn' cuddle mwee!" He sobbed. "I hate twavewing, Dada, an' yew ignored mwee!"

Chris sighed. Ricky was right, in a way, but he was also in the wrong. They both were, truthfully. He ran a hand through his hair, then stepped to his submissive. "Ricky, clean up this mess. I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to you, okay? However, you didn't need to be a brat. You should have talked to Daddy instead of trying to annoy him." He said calmly and firmly.

Ricky nodded, then began to make the bed. He fluffed the pillows, making sure certain ones were on his side and the others were on Chris'. He set the blanket on the mattress, then grabbed his lavender, fluffy blankie. Tonight, he had his light purple kitty.

He folded his blankie and set the kitty on top. He knew what to do next. Like the good boy he usually was, he got to the edge of the bed, pulled down his leggings to reveal his black panties, then bent over.

For once, he was ready to his punishment. Chris gently ran a hand over his ass, placing a kiss on each cheek before laying one of five hard spanks.

"One!" Ricky yelped, gripping the blankets in his fingers. "Two... Three... Four... F-Five-!" He whimpered.

Chris sighed, kneeling down again to kiss Ricky's now cherry coloured rump. He pulled up his leggings, then pulled Ricky to his chest. "I'm sorry I ignored you, Baby. My baby boy should have come before my e-mails, and I should have thought about that. I'll finish up tomorrow, okay?"

Ricky nodded, then climbed up into bed. He took off his sweater, then patted Daddy's side so he'd lay with him. Chris stripped down to his boxers, then got into bed.

Ricky kissed Chris' lips lovingly, letting his own lips linger before pulling away. He grabbed his purple kitty and blankie, then set the fabric over Chris' and his own waist. He curled up while Chris' shins were uncovered. "I love you, Dada. I's sowwy for being a brat."

Chris pulled his lover close, kissing his forehead. He then did the same to the stuffie, as he always did. "Daddy loves you too, Ricky. You're okay now."

There was a quiet meow, then a pair of cats stepped into the room. Clairea hopped onto Chris' chest, kneading gently before curling up. Her black fur contrasted with his pale skin.

Dexter decided to lay over Ricky's hip, the kitten mewing and purring.

"Our own little family," Chris chuckled as he per his car and kissed his little. "I love you more than anything, Ricky, Clairea, Dexter.."

"We love you too, Chris."

🍼🍼🍼

Hello, hello! This chapter gave me quite the nostalgia, but that's okay. Anyway, I'm asking for your opinion. I have three events that will happen in this story, but I want to know which you'd like to see FIRST.

1.) Ricky and Chris finally meet Ryan's new little.

2.) Ricky finally meets Vinny and Devin. (GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON THEIR RELATIONSHIP, TOO!)

3.) Ricky and Chris go to Paris, France for their romantic getaway.

So, I guess this will be a little vote. Comment what you want first, and I'll count it up. Also... Thank you guys for supporting my stories. They're not the best, but I do try. Daycare is at over 10K, and this one is at nearly 2.5K! God, you guys treat me too well.

Okay, that's all I had to say. Comment, please! I read each and every one I get!