[Twenty-Four]

Throughout the rest of the evening, Ricky and Vinny had stayed upstairs, the two talking about anything and everything. Ricky showed off his stuffie and paci, telling Vinny about how he met Chris and what an amazing caregiver the tall man was.

Vinny, in return, told Ricky about his love for the drums, how he met Devin, how he found out he was a little, and also told him about his unique bracelet.

"Mommy made it for me on my birthday. She said that it meant a lot to her, and she had to look everywhere for a pacifier charm. I never take it off." The chestnut haired man explained, lightly petting Ricky's stuffed kitty.

Ricky smiled and nodded, "I draw for Daddy a lot. He had a drawer in his desk downstairs in the office full of my drawings. He sings too! I really want him to sing at our wedding, it would be so awesome!" He gushed.

Vinny gasped, "You guys are getting married?! Wow! Can I see your ring?"

Ricky held out his hand, the black diamond engagement ring fitting nicely on his right ring finger. "He proposed to me in a hotel lobby," He giggled, shaking his head. "It was adorable."

"I wanna marry Mommy someday. She's been through a lot, with her surgeries and stuff, and I just want her as happy as can be! She says I make her real happy, and she makes me happy, so, uh, yeah!" Vinny giggled, tucking a bit of brown hair behind his ear.

"Surgeries?" Ricky questioned, tilting his head.

Vinny blushed, looking down to the floor. "S-Sorry... I can't really tell ya, since... Mommy doesn't want too many people to know. Too many people are prejudiced toward people like her." He whispered, shaking his head.

"Sowwy! Didn't mean to pry!" Ricky whined, hugging Vinny tightly. "Your Mommy is amazing! All caregivers are amazing if they make their little happy. Plus, y-you love her, and-"

"It's otay!" He hugged back, giggling lightly as the bedroom door opened.

"VinVin, it's time to go home, Sweetie." Devin said softly, standing in the doorway with Chris.

Ricky pulled away and ran to Chris, jumping into his arms. "Daddy, I made a fren!" He gushed.

"Awww, awesome, Bubby! I told you that all girls aren't bad, Devin takes amazing care of Vinny, huh?" Chris smiled.

Ricky nodded, turning to Devin. He smiled sweetly at her, then hugged her around her middle. "I like you. You're nice." He whispered, giggling when she hugged back.

"Aww, thank you, Pumpkin. Vin, time to go, Hon'. Give Ricky his stuffie, you'll see each other again soon," Devin said to Vinny, watching as he brought the stuffie to Ricky and hugged him.

"I'll see you soon!" He whispered, nuzzling Ricky's shoulder. "Have a safe ride home."

Ricky hugged back. "You too, Vin."

"Alright, Bubby, time to go home to the kitties and Tiny," Chris chuckled, picking Ricky up.

"Yay, kitties!"

🍼🍼🍼

Chris pet Ricky's hair lovingly as the shorter man sat at the dining table, a small plate of cookies and a glass of milk in front of him. He kissed the top of his head, tattooed hands on his shoulders. Chris' mother had baked the cookies and brought them over, disappointed to find out that her son and future son-in-law weren't home. She sent Chris a text, and he came home to a box of cookies set carefully in the mailbox.

"Daddyyy, they're so gooood!" Ricky moaned, cookie in hand. "They're like sex!"

Chris snickered, "Gee, thanks, Baby. My mom's cookies are better than sex with me." He said sarcastically.

Ricky nodded. "Yup!" He chirped jokingly, taking a sip from his milk. He tilted his head back, looking up at Chris. "Sit, Dada, sit and eat cookies with your baby."

Chris did as asked, taking a seat beside Ricky. He grabbed a cookie from the plate and took a bite, smiling in nostalgia. "Mm-Oh my God, she only made these for special occasions..." He mumbled, tilting his head. "She won't even give me the recipe,"

Ricky giggled, "What's the special occasion?" He asked curiously, stealing the half-eaten cookie from Chris' hand.

Chris whined a bit, then shrugged. "She's asleep by now, she always goes to bed early. We'll call her tomorrow and find out." He replied, taking another cookie.

They were chocolate chip with bits of pecan, Chris' absolute favourite. He wasn't much of a fan of sweets, but damn did Momma Cerulli make some good treats.

Ricky dropped his cookie onto the table and fell against Chris, eyes closed and mouth agape. He was out cold after the party and glass of milk.

Chris smiled sweetly and picked him up carefully, deciding to pick up the dishes later. He carried him up the stairs, setting him in bed before pulling off his clothes. That left Ricky in his black panties and makeup.

"Baby, you've gotta clean off your eyeshadow.." Chris mumbled, lightly shaking Ricky.

The little didn't budge, swatting at Chris hand before going limp again. There was no waking him up. Chris gave in, stripping down to his boxers before crawling into bed. He shut his eyes and pulled Ricky close, their warm bodies practically glued together.

Chris soon fell asleep, unable to hear the repetitive buzzing and ringing of Ricky's phone.

Ooooh! A cliffhanger (sorta). Are you guys still enjoying this story..? If you haven't figured it out already, I absolutely love writing it. ❤️
-Ricky