[Six]

Chris was absolutely livid when he found out that Ryan had broken rules with Ricky. To make matters worse, Ryan declined every call from Chris. Things were getting very dramatic very quickly.

"Ryannn! Your phone is ringing!" Ricky sang as he picked up the phone. He gasped when he saw his Daddy's picture on the screen. He answered, giggling happily. "DADDY! I'VE MISSED YOU!" He screamed.

Chris chuckled softly, then sighed. "Ricky, Baby.. I don't think I want you staying with Uncle Ryan much longer." He stated bluntly.

Ricky whimpered, "Dada, why?" He looked sad, glancing to the doorway. Ryan was still downstairs.

"Baby Doll, as much as I love Ryan with all my heart, he... He overstepped his boundaries. Ricky, you did too. Y-You and Ryan hurt me." Chris admitted as he set down his pen on the desk. He ran a hand through his hair, glancing the the hotel door.

"I-I hurt Daddy..?!" Ricky immediately teared up, he hated hurting people. Chris, Chris was different. Ricky couldn't live with himself if he hurt Chris. "I s-s-sowwy!"

Chris sighed, "Baby, don't cry. Just... Listen to me. I want to speak with you." He took a breath. "I found out about the pictures Ryan took of you."

"Th-The bad ones? W-With me p-play-ying?" Ricky stammered.

Chris nodded, "You of all people should know I don't allow naughty pictures. You in your panties is one thing, full-out sucking cock in a photo or getting fucked is too far."

"How did you find out, Chris..?" Ricky asked as he wiped his eyes. "Baby, I-I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise I didn't, I just... I guess I was feeling like a big boy and little at the same time. I wasn't thinking."

"I found out when Ryan went me the photos. He said he felt bad, but... Ricky, do you wanna be with Ryan..? Is that what it is?" Chris asked, feeling hurt by his companions' actions.

"Chris, no! Baby, I-"

"That's just what it seems like, and it fucking hurts me! Ricky, I try my absolute hardest to keep you happy. You're my everything. Yes, you can fuck Ryan with no strings attached, but you cannot let him do what I do to you." He said firmly. "You called him 'Daddy'. I've.. I-I have never felt more hurt from something like that." He admitted before continuing. "You may think that it's just a name, but I don't. Who's the one that cares for you every single day? I feed you, dress you, help you bathe, and this... Y-You don't love me."

Ricky felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. "Chris, no! I love you so fucking much, Baby, please don't say things like-"

"No! I'm pissed, Ricky! You let him punish you too?! How-How could you?! Three fucking years, I've given you all of me. My fucking everything, Ricky. The house we have, it's in our name. Our car, our name. We share a bank account, for fuck's sake!"

"What, so this is all about money-"

"Don't fucking flip this on me! You're in the wrong, I'm not. Why don't you go talk to your new Daddy, since he's so fucking great."

"You're jealous."

"I'm not. You're being a.. Y-You're being stupid. Ricky, Baby, you're supposed to love me. That's what you've-"

Ricky ended the call with a whimper. He didn't want to hear Chris hurt, it upset him. "R-Ryan! C-Can you take me home?" He called.

Ryan came upstairs, noticing his phone in Ricky's hand. "H-He called again?"

"I ruined my relationship.." Ricky sobbed, dropping to his knees. "I-I shouldn't have been such a whore. Jessica was right about me, I'm just a worthless piece of shit." He laughed sadly. "Chris-"

Chris called again. This time, Ryan answered. He put the call on speaker, sighing. "Chris, it's Ryan. I'm sorry."

"You fucking should be." Chris sneered, pacing back and forth in the hotel room. "Where's.. Where's my baby boy..?" He sighed.

Ricky was still sobbing, his knees to his chest and face hidden. He was heartbroken, and Chris didn't do much. If he hurt Chris, he beat himself up. "I-I's bad!"

"Ryan, why did you take photos like that." Chris said. "You know I don't allow it. You punished Ricky, too. You know that you're to wait until I'm back. Third of all, when the fuck did he call you Daddy?"

Ryan helped Ricky stand, then sat down on the bed with him, cradling him. "Look, I-I... Ricky means a lot to me. I know you say no strings attached when we fuck, and I respect that. Chris, in a way, I'm jealous. You know that I've had trouble finding my match, and I really need someone in my life.

Ricky, he makes me happy. Yes, he's yours, and I highly respect it. I just... I want a little. Someone who's mine, they love me, they depend on me. Ricky opened my eyes, and-"

"You're in love with my boyfriend..?"

"N-No, Chris, I'm not. I wanted to see what it was like-how it would feel-to be called Daddy. It's not a kink, it's our lifestyle and I want this. I need a little. When Ricky called me Daddy, this weird feeling went through me." He explained, snuggling closer to his friend's lover. "None of this is Ricky's fault."

"Ryan, you can't just seduce him into calling you that. That fucking hurts me, dude." Chris sighed, running a hand through his dark hair. "And the photos?"

"That was because I'm a pathetic, single, gay man. I get horny, and your boyfriend is absolutely sexy-"

"Watch it, Sitkowski, or I'll stomp your face in." Chris growled.

Ricky hiccupped between sobs. "Daddy, can I go to Seattle? I-I feel awfuwl, an' I weawwy miss my Dada. Dada, pwease? Wanna make it up to yew."

"Baby..."

"P-Pwease!" Ricky wailed, sobbing and coughing. He started to breathe quicker, causing Ryan to tense. "D-D-Dada! I sowwy, I so sowwy! Pwease wuv ! Didn' mean ta be a bad boy!"

Chris sighed yet again. "Baby Doll, pack your bags. Ryan, we'll discuss this another time."

Okay, so many have forgotten that Devin is dating our lovely Vinny in this story, but want him to be with Ryan. I COULD make that happen but... It's Ghauro. Its so cute! Anyway, here's some drama.
-R