[Twenty-One]

Chris smiled softly as Ricky braided his hair, the pair swinging on the swing that hung from the front porch. Their house wasn't small, but it wasn't huge, either. A simple two story, three bedroom and two bathroom house. The outside was painted a dark grey, the doors and borders of windows black. Even the wood that made up the front porch was black.

Ricky placed a gentle kiss on Chris' cheek, then nuzzled into his side. The two were just watching the stars, Clairea laying across Chris' lap. Ricky didn't want Dexter to be outside at all, so he stayed inside, snoozing away atop Chris' laptop.

Clairea purred as Chris gently scratched her neck, stretching out her legs before getting comfortable once again. The only thing audible outside was the crickets chirping and the soft music coming from Chris' phone. Of course, Ricky was enjoying the sweet moment as much as Chris was.

Ricky played with the end of the cat's tail, giggling when the animal wiggled it around. He loved cats more than any other animal in the world, and was pleasantly surprised to find out that Chris had a cat when they began dating. Of course, Chris was more of a dog person, but when he was given Clairea, he fell in love.

Chris moved his free hand to Ricky's thigh, giving it a loving squeeze before letting his hand stay there. Ricky's arms wrapped around Chris' left one, the one that was touching his thigh. He loved every single moment of the peacefulness, not being able to get enough.

Chris' cologne was absolutely intoxicating, causing Ricky's eyes to slip shut. He wasn't tired, just very relaxed. "Mmh, Daddy?"

"Yes, Baby Boy?" Chris replied quietly, still petting the feline that lay in his lap.

"I love you so much. Thank you for all that you do for me, and thank you for giving me a family." Ricky smiled, tugging lightly at his piercings.

Chris smiled right back and kissed Ricky's forehead. "I didn't believe in love until I met you." He admitted. Before Ricky, Chris had never been in a good and healthy relationship. Usually, he ended up with a cheater or gold-digger. He always caught feelings, though, and always got hurt in the end.

"I thought I'd end up marrying Jessica." Ricky chuckled, shaking his head. "This is so much better."

Chris scowled at the mention of the woman. "Eugh. I can't stand that woman. She's awful, and she hurt my little baby bat."

Clairea twitched in Chris' lap, her eyes fixated on something moving in the front of the porch. She quickly shot up from Chris' lap and ran off of the porch, stopping under it to hiss and make noise.

"Daddy! What's she doin'?" The smaller man asked, sitting up and going to the steps of he porch. Chris stopped him, not wanting Ricky to get hurt.

"I'll go see first, okay?" He whispered, pressing their lips together. "Probably a raccoon or something."

Chris went down the porch steps and followed the noise of his angered cat, using his phone as a flashlight. He saw Clairea batting and scratching at something fluffy. Quickly, Chris pulled her away. His guess was very incorrect.

In the dirt lay a grey bunny, laying on its back. Clairea fled the scene, running up the steps and going to weave around Ricky's legs.

"What is it, Daddy?" Ricky asked fearfully.

"Aww!" Chris smiled, and in a few short moments, he was coming up the steps with a fluffy ball of rabbit in his hands. "Don't touch yet, Baby,"

Ricky gasped, picking up the cat that began to hiss again. "Bad kitters! You leave the bunny alone, meanie." He scolded, petting behind the cat's ears. He couldn't stay angry at the fluffy creature.

Chris opened the front door for Ricky, and the pair walked inside. Ricky set down the cat, who went directly upstairs. Meanwhile, Chris was observing the bunny.

"I think the little guy's hurt." He stated, gently laying out a dish towel on the table before setting the small animal on it.

"Did the kitty get him?" Ricky whimpered, looking at the rabbit's bent leg. The bunny tried to roll over and hop off, but only limped.

"No, he would've gotten away from Clairea if his leg was okay. He might've gotten attacked by an owl, or fox or some shit." He murmured, petting the bunny's ears.

Ricky smiled sweetly at his dominant, finding it adorable. He was big, pierced, tattooed and intimidating, but was sitting at the kitchen table trying to care for a rabbit. "Gentle giant," he giggled.

Chris turned to him and poked his belly. "Hush, you." He chuckled, picking up the rabbit and holding it. "Hey, do Daddy a favor and grab the old fish tank?"

"I can't pick it up." Ricky replied with a giggle, taking the rabbit. "I'll hold him, Daddy go get it."

Chris sighed and nodded. While he went to grab the tank from the garage, Ricky sat down with his new friend.

"So pretty, such a pretty boy," he cooed to the bunny, lightly using his fingertip to pet it. He smiled sweetly, loving how soft the animal's fur was.

Chris came back from the garage a few minutes later, a large empty tank in his arms. He set it on the kitchen table and sighed. "Alright, Sweetie, gimme the bunny. You need to get to bed, we'll take him to the vet tomorrow."

Ricky nodded and stood up, gently placing the rabbit in the tank. He also placed the dish towel inside as well. "Maybe he'll get cold?" He shrugged before getting on the tips of his toes to kiss his fiancé.

Chris wrapped an arm around Ricky's waist, a hand on his cheek as he deepened the kiss, letting out a small hum. Ricky's cheeks were pink, but he allowed Chris' tongue in his mouth nonetheless.

"Mmh. I'll never get tired of kissing you." Chris whispered, gently lifting Ricky up as if a bride. "C'mon, let's go to bed, okay? We can go see my mom and dad tomorrow, too."

Ricky nodded, kissing his cheek. "I love you, Dada."

"And I love you, my special prince."