[Five]

Ryan peppered kisses down Ricky's neck, causing the smaller male to giggle. "R-Rya~nnh," he moaned prettily, shutting his eyes.

Ryan hushed him, lightly palming his cock through his leggings. "Such a good boy... Daddy's boy, huh?"

"D-Daddy's boy... Chrissy's boy.." Ricky moaned, tilting his head back.

"D-Daddy Ryan's boy, huh? You wanna call me Daddy? Just for now?" Ryan asked, kissing and biting Ricky's jaw. He wanted to try it, see how it felt.

"O-Okay, Daddy," Ricky whispered. He didn't see the problem, Ryan was like his second Daddy anyway... Right?

Ryan slid off his shirt, then did the same for Ricky. "Gonna let Daddy fuck you, Baby?" He purred as he licked at Ricky's nipples.

"D-Daddy Ryan, don't tease me.." Ricky whispered, wrapping his arms around Ryan's neck.

"Shh, let Daddy have a bit of fun." Ryan mused, pressing their lips together. He loved how submissive Ricky was, but still had a nagging feeling at the back of his head. Pulling away, he panted, "M-Maybe we should call Chris first?"

Ricky shyly shook his head. "Sometimes I wanna play without Dada... Ryan, I don't want him to hear, I just wanna play with you. Will you take pictures of me?" He asked, just wanting to have a special moment with Ryan. He didn't mean anything rash, and the playtime with Chris never got boring for him, but he just wanted to try with Ryan.

Ryan nodded and grabbed his own cell. Hell, he wasn't gonna take pictures just for Chris.

Ricky giggled and stripped down to his panties, then smiled and laid on his back. He let his arms rest above his head, back arched at the slightest while one leg bent over the other. "Take a photo, RyRy!"

Ryan did as asked, snapping a picture before sending it to Chris.

Ryan: your baby is too cute. It's not a problem if we play, right?

Chris is typing...

Ryan: Pls.

Ryan: cris pls ily

Ryan: stop leaving me on read

Chris is typing...

Chris: hurt him, and I'll wear your skin as a coat.

Ryan took that as a yes. He attempted to set his phone down before Ricky stopped him. "No, Daddy Ryan, I-I wanna be your model.." he blushed, rolling into his stomach and perching his ass up a bit. "Lookie!"

Ryan chuckled softly and snapped a picture, then squeezed Ricky's ass. "Such a pretty model boy. Will you pose again?"

Ricky nodded. This time, however, he helped Ryan undo his jeans. He then pulled his cock out of the opening in his boxers and wrapped his lips around the tip. He gave big, puppy dog eyes and Ryan snapped the photo. Little did he know, he was breaking one of Chris' rules.

Ricky started to suckle at Ryan's tip, letting out small mewls and moans. He's only played with Ryan once, so he wanted it to be special the second time too. He smirked slightly when he pulled away, then went over to Ryan's dresser.

Ryan had toys. I mean, what would you expect? An openly homosexual guy who lives alone and only gets laid when he friend's boyfriend comes over? He can't not get horny at times.

Ricky smiled when he saw Ryan's biggest dildo, pulling it out with a light laugh. "Daddy Ryan, you like big stuff?"

"Of course I do. Hits the right spot easier." Ryan chuckled, his cheeks heating slightly. "C'mon, get outta there."

Ricky giggled and continued rummaging through the drawer. He pulled out a magazine, two shirtless men kissing on the cover. "Ryannn," he teased, "You play by yourself, huh?"

Ryan snatched the magazine and toy back, putting them back in the drawer. "Oh, hush," he chuckled, leading the smaller back to the bed.

"RyRy, can you fuck me now?" Ricky asked, then gasped, covering his mouth. "I-I said a bad word!"

Ryan smirked slightly. Time to see if he could really be a Daddy. He beckoned Ricky to come close by curling his finger, then flipped him into his tummy. "Three spanks for saying that word."

Ricky whined, but didn't cry. He knew that if he cried, he wouldn't be played with. "O-Otai, Daddy."

Ryan laid a snack on Ricky's ass, which actually caused him to moan. He was moaning over giving a punishment. He was definitely liking this whole dominance thing.

"Fuck, I'm gonna wreck that right little asshole of yours." Ryan growled in his ear, flipping him over and spreading his legs with a bit of force. Then, without warning or preparation, he slammed into Ricky's tight hole.

"RYAN!" He screamed out, throwing his arms around said man's neck. "Unf, unf, ah," he began to moan when Ryan started thrusting into him, giving him barely enough time to adjust. "H-Hurts, RyRy, h-hurts!"

Ryan slowed down his thrusts and kissed Ricky's cheek. "I'm sorry, Baby, I just got excited.." mumbled, kissing up his neck.

"That's okay, Daddy." Ricky giggled between a few soft moans.

Oh, if only Chris knew.

🍼🍼🍼

Helloooooo! I'm really sorry, but I try to keep this story mostly fluff. If you REALLY wanna see smut, let me know. Frankly, I have no ideas.
-R