[Nineteen]

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Chris muttered to himself as he looked out the balcony window, watching the rain pour across the city. Ricky laid asleep, curled up in Chris' shirt, unaware of his lover's panicking.

Today was the day. The day Chris was going to propose. Ricky hated going out in the rain, it always made him itchy and miserable. His plan was quickly beginning to crumble.

Chris ran into the bathroom to call Ryan on Skype. His tattooed fingers typed and tapped quickly, the ringing of the call torturing him.

Meanwhile, back in Scranton, Kuza was busy having a nice ride on Ryan. He was moaning and groaning, the ring of his collar glimmering in the light from the window. He heard the phone ring, slowing down a bit. "Fu-Fuck, don't answer. Daddy, I'm so close," He begged.

Ryan sighed and bucked his hips, silently telling Mike to continue. He smiled softly when he saw Chris' call, answering nearly immediately. "Hey, new fiancé." He joked.

Chris shook his head, "The plan! It's ruined! It's raining, fucking pouring down, I can't take him out!" He whisper-shouted, locking the bathroom door. "What do I do?!"

"Mmh, uh... Just propose to him over-Fuck, Baby Doll, just like that!" Ryan groaned out as he gave Kuza's ass a spank.

Chris whimpered, "Ryan! He's gonna hate it if I take him out like this! You know he hates the rain!"

Chris had panicked tears in his eyes. Everything was supposed to be perfect that day, and now it was destroyed. Ricky wouldn't marry him because things were so shitty, and proposing was the real reason they even came to France.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. Chris quickly ended the call with Ryan, then opened up. "H-Hi, Baby!" He sniffled, faking a grin. "Did I wake you?"

"I have to piss, it's raining, and I want cuddles. So, in that order, please come out of the bathroom." Ricky replied with a cheeky grin, pecking his lover's lips. "I need to shower, too. Sooo, out, out!"

Chris chuckled nervously and stepped out, as Ricky asked. Once the door closed, he ran a hand through his hair sadly. "What am I gonna do?"

He paced back and forth for a few eternity-like minutes. Then, he gasped. He silently cheered himself on for the last minute idea.

He scribbled out a quick note on a piece of paper, explaining where he'd be when Ricky got out of the shower. Then, he threw on a nice outfit, consisting of a black dress shirt, black dress pants and a pair of creepers. Slipping the special velvet box in his pocket, he sighed in relief. Finally, he did his hair and makeup with lightning speed.

He grabbed his wallet and practically leaped out of the door, a relieved grin on his face as he skipped the elevator. He ran down the stairs and out the front door of the hotel building, then sprinted down the street. Luckily, all his makeup was waterproof for extra precautions.

After around ten minutes of nonstop running, Chris stopped inside of a small flower shop that he'd seen last time in the small town. He grabbed a bouquet of deep red roses, quickly payed for them, then ran all the way back to the hotel on his long legs.

Sure, he looked like a maniac, but it was worth it. He was panting and somewhat sweaty and damp after the run, but didn't mind. Hopefully Ricky wouldn't either.

So there Chris stood, bouquet of roses in his hands. The receptionist raised an eyebrow, and Chris simply replied by showing her the velvet box. She gave a sweet smile, Chris returning it.

Meanwhile, Ricky was just getting out of the shower. His towel was around his hips, skin pink from the hot water. He stepped out of the bathroom and whimpered to see the empty hotel room. He went over to the dresser and saw the note.

'Hey, Baby Doll, I know you're confused. Look, I set this up last minute, okay? I want you to dress cute. Come to the lobby, bring your phone. Love, Chrissy.'

Ricky furrowed his eyebrows, then shrugged and obeyed the messy writing. He wore his favourite outfit, a black skirt with his Slipknot sweater. He then grabbed his phone and went down to the lobby.

Ricky went pink when he saw his beautiful dominant, silently reciting something with his eyes shut. He cleared his throat, then went over to Chris. "Hi, there."

"Shhh. Don't get me off track." Chris replied with a cute grin. He gently pulled a rose out of the bouquet. "I want to share twelve ways y-you made my life better." He lightly kissed the petals of the rose, placing it in Ricky's delicate hand. "Waking up next to you is an award within itself."

He took another rose. "You keep me sane, grounded." He kissed the petals. He handed it to Ricky. "You make me happier than anything..."

After a solid ten minutes, Chris was finished with his long, well-spoken explanations of how Ricky made his life better. "Now, uh... There's only one way you could make my life perfect."

Ricky tilted his head, holding the thornless roses lightly. "A-And that is?" He asked, eyes glimmering for the taller. He thought he knew where this was going.

Chris got down on one knee, hand trembling to grab the velvet box. Employees at the hotel silently watched behind the front desk. "Baby, Richard Allen Olson, you mean more than the world to me. You are my world, and I can never lose you. I plan to grow old with you, and continue to put your needs before mine. I promise that you won't have to lift a finger, I will give you what you need.

I fell in love with you the day I met your beautiful self, and I didn't even know it. Soon after, I found myself starving for your attention. Then your touch. Then your pretty pink lips against my own. After then, I needed you as my husband.

I-I guess I better cut to the chase." Chris chuckled, looking at his crying lover. "Don't cry! This is a happy moment... Ricky, will you do me the honor, the happiness, the joy... Of being mine for eternity?"

Ricky tackled his lover in a hug, kissing him all over. "Yes! Chris, yes! I will be your husband, oh my Lord!" He sobbed happily, laughing when the ring was slipped onto his finger. "I love you!"

Chris smashed their lips together, the dropped roses leaving petals around their bodies on the hotel lobby's floor. "I love you too!"

---
Sooo, here it is. I'm rather pleased with it. I apologize for not updating as frequently. Things will be back to normal soon enough. 🖤
-Ricky