[Thirty-Three]

Chris ran a hand through his hair as he watched his computer screen intently, one hand wrapped around his length. Ricky was asleep upstairs, and he didn't want to wake him... Again.

The four people on Chris' screen were all sharing kisses, hands roaming and moans erupting. Chris rarely turned to porn for pleasure, but this morning he felt the need to. He hated to wake Ricky up for playtime.

His mind wandered a little as he stroked himself to the foursome. He'd never had sex with more than one person at a time, and the idea of a four-way intrigued him. He'd love to be able to pleasure someone along with Ricky, plus have someone pleasuring him at the same time. He used to bottom for Ryan at times, but that was years ago.

He let out a groan as the group of people began to fuck, the smallest of the four men being used as a complete fucktoy for the others. It reminded him of Ricky, and how the submissive absolutely loved to be used as a toy, and enjoyed being shared. The more Chris thought about it, the more he realized he wanted at least a three-way.

He let out a few more moans before the office door was pulled open, causing him to gasp and minimize the page on his computer. His cheeks went pink as he looked at his husband, still in his pajamas which were simply a pair of panties and Chris' shirt. "R-Ricky-"

He gasped as well and hurried over, hopping into Chris' lap. "So, who told you that you could play without me?"

"Me. I think you're forgett-" Chris was cut off by Ricky beginning to stroke him, his eyes closing. "F-Forgetting who's the boss here,"

Ricky nibbled at Chris' earlobe, something he knew drove him absolutely crazy. "I think that you should know better than to pleasure that cock without me."

"You were asleep. I didn't wanna wake you up for a quickie again..." He murmured between moans, hiding his face in Ricky's neck. "Good god, I love you so much," he grunted as he felt Ricky start sucking his neck as he stroked him. The sounds from the computer were still going, making him have incredibly dirty thoughts.

Ricky giggled, "I love you too, Baby. Mind showing me what you were watching?" He purred, turning his head and using his free hand to click the page open again. He laughed, eyebrow raised. "A four-way? Awww, you dirty fucking man. Does Daddy want an orgy?"

Chris growled and pulled Ricky into his lap, moving his tiny little panties to the side. "Keep up that fucking tone and you won't cum until I'm finished."

Ricky laughed out loud before screaming out in pleasure as Chris pushed into him, head thrown back. "Oh, FUCK! Y-Yes, Daddy!"

"That's what I fucking thought."

🍼🍼🍼

Chris sighed quietly as Ricky stood in front of him, refusing to look at him from his spot on the couch. "You're mad, aren't you?"

"What? Oh, no! No, I'm not mad." He replied truthfully, lifting Chris' chin up. "I just wanna talk to you about your little... kink." He gently pressed his lips to Chris', "do you want to include someone else in our sex life?"

"N-No... Not always? Just... I do want to have at least one other person. Like, I wanna fuck you, as usual, but maybe just this once, we have someone with us?" He asked nervously, worried he would upset Ricky. "Before you go and get upset, it's not because you're bad in bed. You're fucking incredible, Baby, I can't get enough of that gorgeous body of yours, and I crave to love every inch of you, I just-"

"Chris. I get it. I think it'd be nice to play with someone else... Or, maybe some people else." He purred, a cute smirk on his face. He climbed into Chris' lap and wrapped his arms around his neck, bringing him close. "I've really thought about playing with Ryan and Kuza. Ry is into it, he's even talked about how tight your-"

"He told you?!" Chris whined and hid his face in embarrassment. "I-I'm a dominant. I just-"

"Don't explain yourself. I love you no matter what, that's why I married your beautiful self, Baby." Ricky kissed his cheek softly, then closed his eyes. "I think it's cute how you used to bottom. That's beside the point, though. Chris, we should talk to Kuza about a foursome."

"You're sure you're okay with this?"

"Positive."

Chris smiled sweetly and kissed Ricky's lips with as much passion he could. "You're the best fucking husband in the world, Baby. My sweet Ricky Cerulli~"

"My sweet Chris Cerulli~" He mimicked playfully, blue eyes glimmering with happiness. "When do you wanna talk to them about it?" He asked.

"Maybe tomorrow. Ryan is probably at work, and I feel like Kuza wouldn't wanna talk about it without him." He replied, checking the time on his phone. "He should get off in an hour or so, seeing that it's about four thirty. Then he's gonna wanna fuck Mike once he gets home, then eat and crash after that. Just wait until tomorrow I guess."

Ricky nodded and cuddled closer. "Okay. C-Can I be little, Daddy? Or do you still want me to be big boy?"

Chris rubbed his back lovingly and nodded. "You never have to ask to be little, Baby Boy. You're Daddy's precious prince. I love it when you're little."

"Mean it?"

"Why would I lie to you?" He chuckled, tucking Ricky's hair behind his ear. "Be little. Be little for Daddy, Ricky,"

Ricky smiled sweetly and toyed with the tag on his collar, "Otay, Dada!"