[Thirty-Six]

Ricky stayed snuggled with his stuffie, the bed still a mess from their previous fun. His pacifier hung out of his mouth a tad, Chris' shirt covering his torso with his panties beneath it. He was absolutely exhausted, and aching a bit. Ryan had never gotten that rough with him, but he loved it nonetheless.

Chris stepped over to the bed, towel still wrapped around his waist. He kissed Ricky's cheek and tucked some hair behind his ear. "Get some rest, Little One. Daddy's gonna go start on dinner."

Ricky opened his eyes and whimpered. He made grabby hands toward Chris, blue eyes wide and eyebrows furrowed in an expression of want. "Nuh-uh.. Dada snuggle wiff me." He grabbed Chris' hand, pulling it toward him.

"Baby Doll, Daddy has to make dinner. You don't wanna be hungry later, do you?" Chris sighed, kissing Ricky's hand.

"We get pizza." Ricky murmured in reply, rolling over to face his lover. Hickeys littered his neck, the bruises contrasting with his milky skin. "Dada..."

Chris pulled away and grabbed his boxers from the dresser drawer. He slipped into them, then crawled into bed and pulled Ricky close. "You haven't been this little in a while..."

Ricky yawned sleepily, resting his head on his husband's chest. He shrugged in reply to his statement, looking up at him with his blue eyes. "Yous love me still?"

He laughed, "of course I do. Why wouldn't I, Baby Bat?"

"Was Mikey better than me?"

"No." Chris replied truthfully. "Nobody on earth is better than you, Angel."

Ricky smiled sweetly and took his paci out of his mouth. He leaned up to kiss Chris, frowning when he couldn't reach. He grabbed a bit of his lover's hair and tugged it with a whine, "kissie!"

Chris pressed their lips together lovingly. It wasn't a French kiss, just a sweet one. "I love you." He whispered, his left hand going to Ricky's hip.

"Wuv yous more." Ricky giggled, moving up closer. "We watch cartoons?"

Chris pretended to think about it for a few moments, causing Ricky to whine. "Hmm, what's in it for me?" He teased.

"Kissies! All the kissies!" Ricky giggled, kissing at his jaw. "Put on cartoons, put on cartoons!"

Chris did as he was asked, finding the channel Ricky typically watched. Their television was mounted to the wall in front of their bed, a shelf of DVDs beneath it. Chris put on some Invader Zim, knowing that Ricky loved it.

As Ricky heard the intro music, he gasped and giggled. "Dada! Dada! There's GIR! And Zim! Look at the house! That's their base, Daddy, Zim hides there from the humans!"

Chris smiled sweetly at his baby boy, "Do you still have your GIR stuffie?" He asked curiously.

Ricky frowned and shook his head. "GIR is missin'." He then looked to the screen again and giggled. "Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom!" He sang along with GIR happily.

Chris snickered and cuddled closer, closing his eyes. He loved when Ricky was this little, he couldn't get enough of it. His little boy put him into Daddy space faster than anything. He relaxed beside his partner and kissed his cheek before dozing off.

🍼🍼🍼

The Doom Song, for those who haven't seen Invader Zim

🍼🍼🍼

Chris woke up second the next morning, surprised to see the bed covered with sheets of paper along with pencils and markers. Ricky was laying on his stomach, pacifier in his mouth, kicking his legs about as he colored a picture he drew. He had music playing on his phone at a low volume so he didn't wake Chris.

"Baby boy, what... What are you doing?" Chris asked groggily, lifting his head up from his pillow. "Did you sleep..?"

Ricky nodded and crawled over to kiss Chris' lips. "Yeahs, but I woke up before yous, so I was gonna draw you somefin. I remembered how much I wuv Invader Zim, so I drews us like GIR and Zim! Yous is Zim, and I'm GIR!" He reached over to the piles of paper, then showed Chris.

The drawing was very cute. Zim was disguised as a human, but his disguise included long dark hair, three lip rings, and a few tattoos visible from the exposed skin. GIR was still a little robot, though he had two lip rings and wore an Eighteen Visions hoodie rather than his bizarre dog costume.

Chris, still half asleep, examined the drawing with a smile. "That is so cute, Baby Boy." He purred. He handed the drawing back, resting his head on the pillow. "Did you draw anything else for Daddy?"

Ricky passed him a few more sheets of paper. On each slip was a character from the show, all colored neatly and accordingly to the cartoon. Chris smiled at the drawings again, then pulled Ricky in for a kiss. "These are wonderful, Angel. Make sure you keep them in a pile so Daddy can laminate them." He murmured tiredly. He closed his eyes once again.

"Daddy, you sleep some more." Ricky pulled the blankets up over Chris' bare chest, smiling sweetly at his tired husband. He kissed at his tattooed biceps, then his lips lovingly. "I love yous, Dada." He whispered, grabbing his stuffed kitty and placing it in Chris' arms.

Chris hugged the kitty, chuckling. "I love you too, Baby Boy."

🍼🍼🍼
Been hella obsessing over Invader Zim this week. I thought about including my own drawings, but I decided against it to leave more to the imagination. As always, thank you for supporting my stories and keeping me going with my writing. Means the world to me. Stay safe, wherever you are, Baby Bats.
-Ricky