[Thirty-Eight]

A/N: I will be publishing a Christmas short story for you all. Would you rather it be published in the morning on Christmas Day, or on Christmas Eve at midnight?
-Ricky

🍼🍼🍼

"Ricky! Get your ass back here!" Chris growled as he saw his submissive zip passed him in the living room. He had seen what Ricky was watching while he was at work, not very happy with the choice of Rob Zombie's Halloween while he was away. That was a big boy movie, and definitely not meant for a little space Ricky.

He stood up from the couch and began to walk toward the stairwell. "Ricky, don't make me any more angry than I already am!" He threatened, now standing at the foot of the steps. "You have five seconds to get that ass down here or else I'm taking off my belt!" He shouted.

Ricky was often very... Difficult when it came to punishments. He always tended to make it worse for himself. If he had just bent over Chris' lap as soon as he was caught watching the big boy movie, he would've gotten away with five spankings and the evening would go on. Since Ricky decided to first argue, then run from his Daddy, he'd only added on to that punishment.

"One! Two!" Chris began to count, looking up the stairs to see if Ricky would come out. "Three!" He began to unbuckle his belt. "Four... Ricky, please don't make Daddy do this!" He pulled his belt from its loops and sighed. "Five. That's it! Time's up, Buttercup, now where have you run off to?"

Ricky was hidden in the closet with his stuffie, tears running down his cheeks. Belts were one of his biggest fears when it came to his discipline. He hated them. The way the leather snapped against his skin, the welts it always left behind, and just the sound of it whipping through the air was enough to make him tear up. Belts always reminded him of Jessica. He hid his face in his stuffie's neck, holding the blue kitty close. "Daddy, no!"

Chris heard Ricky's voice, then slowly opened the closet door. He crouched down to Ricky's level, then lifted his chin. The belt was behind his back. "You do know what you did wrong. You do know I'm not doing this to be mean, don't you, Baby?" He asked. His voice was still stern, yet gentle at the same time.

Ricky turned his head and raised his chin up with a pout. "Yous a meanie. Don't like you." He tried his hardest not to look at his husband. "I can do whatevers I wants."

Chris raised a brow, "is that what you think?" He brought the belt out from behind his back. "I think you're going to need a reality check, young man." He grabbed Ricky's wrist, then yanked him up to stand. "Now, we can do this quick and easy, or I can make it so much worse for you. Are you gonna be difficult?"

Ricky didn't reply. He ignored his Daddy, eyes directed toward the ground. He whimpered when he felt a hand forcefully lift up his head.

"Do. You. Understand. Me?" Chris growled. Ricky's eyes watered at his tone.

"D-Dada... Please.." He quickly wrapped his arms around his lover and began to sob. "Don' want it! I good boy, promise!" He trembled against Chris' chest as his eyes caught a glimpse of the belt. He nearly screamed. "Daddy, please!"

Chris forced Ricky to the ground, then tugged down his leggings to reveal his bum. He sighed softly, "only ten. Then you're done." He whispered before smacking the leather belt against Ricky's ass. Ricky screamed out, sobbing even harder than before.

The punishment went by quickly. Ricky screamed and cried throughout all of it, making Chris' heart shatter. Once it was all over, Ricky curled into a ball and began to tremble. He was afraid of Chris.

Chris sighed and hugged his baby boy, then kissed the top of his head. "You can't break rules, Angel. Daddy had to punish you." He explained gently. "Daddy had to. Daddy has to keep you in line."

He sniffled, "b-b-but, Dada is sup-supposed to-to love me and-and not hurt-hurt me!" He sobbed, covering his face with his hands. He wasn't a big boy at all. He was still deep in little space, not able to handle such a big punishment. "I hate you! You's mean ta me! Get away!" He tried to push Daddy away.

Chris dropped the belt to the ground, then used his hands to lift Ricky up. "Oh, Bubby..." He whispered, petting his hair. "Daddy... Daddy didn't know you were so little." He tried to apologize, but he knew it was no use. Ricky was hurting.

Ricky whimpered and pulled away. "No! Y-Yous knew!" He wiped at his eyes and grabbed his stuffie. "Hate you!" He huffed, smacking Chris with the stuffed kitty before stomping out of the closet. He grabbed his blanket from the bed, then went into the guest bedroom without another word.

Chris sat in the closet, recollecting. He felt his stomach sink once it hit him. He'd punished Ricky when Ricky wasn't able to handle it. He hurt baby Ricky. One of their biggest rules was to make sure that Ricky was mentally and emotionally able to take a punishment, no matter what. Chris felt as though he'd let his frustrations get the best of him. He felt stupid. Like an asshole. After a few more moments, he stepped out of the closet and went down the hall and to the guest room.

He knocked on the door. "Babe... I-I know I fucked up. I'm sorry. Can I come in?"

"No! Y-You'll hit me again!" Ricky replied. His voice was quiet and cracking. "Get away, Daddy."

"I'm not going away. I'm coming in, Baby Doll." Chris turned the doorknob and stepped inside. Ricky was curled up over the dark red bedsheets on the bed, shoulders shaking. His blue eyes were wide as he looked up at his Daddy.

"D-Daddy.." He whimpered as Chris sat down, hesitant to be close. "Y-You're scawy."

"I know, Baby. Daddy didn't want to scare you." Chris gently scooped Ricky up, then placed him in his lap, cradling him. He reached into his pocket, grabbing Ricky's pacifier. "Tell me what scared you."

Ricky took the pacifier and held it. "Y-You chased me. Then, yous... Yous yelled, an' shouted at me, and yous were real real rough. You nevew hit me that hawd. Yous hurt my feelings, too, Dada..." He whispered sadly. "You acted like Jess."

Chris' eyes watered. He pulled Ricky to his chest and held him close. "Oh, Angel... I'm so goddamn sorry. I never meant to get so rough. I shouldn't have even punished you when you're so little.." He kissed Ricky's temple. "Let me make it all better. How about Daddy gives you a bath, and we'll bake some cookies?" He offered.

Ricky sniffled. "I-I'd like that." He was slowly coming out of little space. He looked up at his lover, then gently kissed his lips. "I never meant it."

"Meant what..?"

"I-I told you I hate you." Ricky sighed, "I didn't mean it. I could never hate you." He kissed Chris again, this time with a little more passion. "D-Don't do that again. Please."

"I won't." Chris held Ricky's hands. "You know you can trust me, Baby. I was being stupid. I love you. You're everything to me." He gave a gentle smile. "Will you smile for me, Baby?"

Ricky shook his head. "Don't wanna."

"Please? For Daddy?" He asked again, pouting at his submissive. "Daddy would be really happy to see your pretty smile."

He thought about it for a few moments, then giggled. "Otay!" He smiled sweetly, then hugged Chris as tight as he could. "We go take bath?"

"Mhm. We go take bath."