[Thirty-Five]

Ricky pulled Kuza into his bedroom with a grin, then shut the door. He was incredibly excited, and couldn't wait to see how this foursome would go. "We've gotta get ready!" He whispered, leading his friend to the walk-in closet he and Chris shared. "I ordered this lingerie online about a year ago, but it was too big on me, so I never wore it He grabbed the said lingerie and passed it to Kuza with a giggle. "I have some too. Put that on! Hurry! Daddy hates waiting."

Kuza did as he was told, stripping down to bare skin before putting on the black, sheet panties he was provided. He then picked up the black thigh-highs, slipping them on over his long legs. He adjusted the lace trim at the top with a small smile. He attached the garters to the socks, then looked into the mirror. He adjusted his long hair, then turned to Ricky. "Is there a top?"

He shook his head as he put on his outfit. His didn't have a top, either. "Nope. Chris rarely ever sees me in shit like this, so I think he'll love it when he gets his hands on you. How well can you handle Ryan?"

"What do you mean?"

Ricky adjusted his panties, then checked out his ass in the mirror. "Ryan has a pretty big dick, Kuzie. How well can you take it?"

Kuza smiled and blushed, "pretty well. I-Is Chris big?"

Ricky smirked as he wrapped his arms around Kuza's neck. "Massive." He pecked his lips, then scampered over to the dresser and grabbed his collar. Chris had purchased him a few more since he'd got his first one, this particular collar being his favorite. He fastened it and smiled into the mirror, running his fingers through his hair for a few moments. He then got onto the bed with Kuza, laying on his stomach with his hands crossed under his chin. He crossed his ankles and arched his knees, looking innocent as ever.

Kuza sat on his knees, a position he was trained to hold from previous partners. Ryan didn't mind it for the most part.

"Daddies! You can come in now!" Ricky grinned, giggling softly as the door was opened immediately. He waved cutely to Chris, his smile never fading.

Chris lifted Ricky's chin and kissed him passionately. "Up." He commanded, to which Ricky got into his knees and set his hands on Chris' shoulders. "Good boy. You're completely okay with sharing Daddy tonight?" He asked.

Ricky nodded and kissed him again. "But I wanna make you cum. That's my job." He replied. "Be careful with Mikey."

Ricky felt a firm smack on his ass, then giggled when he saw that it was Ryan. He gave Chris a quick kiss before shuffling over, pulling Ryan close by his belt loops. They shared a sweet kiss that lasted for a while. "The safeword is 'graveyard'. If anyone feels that they need a break, or to stop altogether, you just say that." Chris added as Kuza crawled to him.

Kuza began to get to work on Chris' jeans. Once he unzipped them, he pulled out Chris' manhood. His quiet gasp filled the room as his wide eyes looked at Chris' cock. "O-Oh my..." he trailed off, stroking him slowly.

Ryan and Chris both had big dicks, but Chris was a bit longer and thicker than Ryan's. He was incredibly gifted, his cock erect standing at nearly nine inches. Ryan was at an six and a half, though his cock was thick as well. Still, Chris was bigger, which wasn't surprising due to his stature.

Mike ran his tongue over the top of Chris' cock, kissing it gently. He wasn't sure if he could fit it all in his mouth.

As if Chris could hear his thoughts, he spoke. "If a tiny little thing like Ricky can take it, so can you. We'll just make sure to be more generous with the lube," he purred.

Kuza smiled in appreciation, then slowly began to suck Chris' cock. He started with just the tip, gradually moving further and further down. He got to around halfway down his cock easily, pushing himself to Chris' base. His eyes watered and he choked around him, but that surely didn't stop him from bobbing his head and allowing Chris to completely take over.