[Seven]

Ricky was terrified about what Chris had planned when they got back to the hotel. Chris didn't even want people to know about his ddlb relationship, and it was incredibly surprising when he let Ricky come all the way to Seattle. Ricky was afraid of being punished. He knew he did a bad, and it scared him.

"Baby Boy, you're shaking like a leaf. Tell Daddy what's wrong." Chris soothed as he pulled Ricky into his lap, sitting on the hotel room's bed.

"I-I did a bad, Dada.. 'N' you haven' g-given me sp-spankings f-for-for it." Ricky stammered, glancing to the side nervously.

Chris massaged Ricky's thighs. "I wanted to try something different with you. Please, Darling, lie down." He whispered.

Ricky did as he was asked, crawling to the center of the bed. He sprawled out, flinching when he heard the clanging of metal. He shut his eyes, hoping for the best.

"You're lucky I got the fluffy handcuffs." Chris smirked.

🍼🍼🍼

Ryan was hesitant as he sat at the table of the local Starbucks, both hands around his cup of coffee. He waited patiently for his date, a man by the name of Michael Kuza.

Chris had given him a link to a dating website, of which he'd used before he found Ricky. It was for dominants and submissives, which made finding a little just a bit easier. Of course, Ryan made his own account since he didn't trust Chris to make his username.

Ryan's phone went off, a notification from the app.

BabyKuza666: I'm hewe.. Whewe are yew..?

DaddyRyanSitk0sk1: Fourth table on the left, Little One. I already bought you a coffee! <3

Ryan smiled softly, then set his phone back in his pocket. Shortly after doing so, a tall and skinny man sat across from him. "H-Hai.." He whispered.

"H-Hey," Ryan replied quietly, passing Mike his drink. "I didn't drug you, don't worry." He chuckled, to which Mike made a concerned face. "I-I didn't! Shit, that was creepy! Fuuuck!"

Mike managed a small giggle, setting his hand atop Ryan's. "N-No, its okay.. It's cute, how easily you get embarrassed." He said softly, a cute little smile on his face.

"Y-You're even cuter in person, BabyMike." He teased lovingly, kissing the top of Mike's hand. "So, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm a little. You already knew that, though. Uh.. M-Most of my relationships haven't worked out, since I'm apparently an 'attention whore'." He muttered, blushing lightly.

"Oh, that's a good thing in my eyes. I have a lot of free time on my hands. I take care of my friend's little, and I love it... You're gorgeous." Ryan rambled, not being able to take his eyes off of Mike. "U-Uh, so... How's your day been?"

"Good," Mike replied. "I was kinda nervous to meet you, but you're really kind, and you give me butterflies." He admitted, sipping at his coffee.

Ryan grinned. He felt the butterflies, too. "Aww, I'm glad I make you feel the same way. There's no need to be nervous around me, Mikey. I'm a good caregiver."

Kuza nodded, getting up to sit beside Ryan. He took his hand again, looking utterly adorable. "Hi hi!"

"Hello, hello," Ryan chuckled, kissing the little's cheek. He was scrawny, handsome, masculine.. Everything Ryan dreamed of. "I want this to keep going. Like, dates and stuff. Then, if you want, I'll eventually take you home with me. We'll see."

"I'd like that... Daddy." He tugged at his lip ring, then kissed Ryan's hand.

"You're too cute, Mike."

The two spent a few more hours at the Starbucks, ordering more coffee and finding things to talk about. Eventually, Mike went into a yawning fit, giving Ryan puppy dog eyes. "RyRy.."

"Yes, Little One..?" Ryan asked as he held Mike in his lap, allowing him to snuggle in his hold. "Everything okay?"

"T-Tiwed.. Can I take a nap-nap..?" He whispered, his eyes fluttering shut against Ryan's shoulder. "At your house, pwease?"

Ryan nodded, scooping Kuza up. "Of course, Sweetie. Do you wanna cuddle up in the spare room, couch, or-"

"Nap with Daddy." Mike murmured, half asleep already. Ryan's voice did things to him, and he loved it.

Ryan nodded, walking out of the small coffee shop to set Mike in his car. He'd walked here, so Ryan had no problem giving him a ride back to his house, or in this case, home. He buckled him up, then jogged back inside the building to buy him a cake pop. Ricky loved them, and he was trying his best to make a good impression.

The ride home was quiet except for small murmurs from Kuza. Once they were inside Ryan's house, Mike had already found the nearest bedroom and flipped onto the bed. "RyRy, come snuggle!"

Ryan did as asked, slipping off his shirt and wiggling into the bed. He pulled Kuza close, then kissed his forehead. "Sleep, Baby Doll. I'll wake you up in an hour, then we can take you home."

Mike nodded. "I don't wanna go home, but I know you probably have work." He giggled, cupping Ryan's cheek lovingly.

The two shared a glance, then their lips were gently connected. Neither made the first move, they just leaned in simultaneously, and it was perfect. Ryan let his eyes flutter shut, setting his hands on the small of Kuza's back.

"Mmh," Mike hummed as they broke apart, blushing like mad. "That was... That was-"

"Incredible."

🔮So, I decided to go with Nona's suggestion to use Mike as the submissive. Seeing as there aren't enough stories with him as such, I figured I could. Howeverrr...

There's gotta be some more cute shit. Gimme suggestions! Believe it or not, most of this story is based upon suggestions by you guys.
-R