[One]

"Daddy, lemme go!" Ricky screamed, flailing around helplessly in Chris' arms in his struggle. "I's fine, I's fine!"

That was a lie. The poor baby had been puking for three days straight, not to mention the dizziness and headaches. Chris made the decision to take his partner to the clinic.

"Ricky, you're being a very bad boy. Stop-Hey! Don't bite me!" He scolded, popping Ricky's butt with the back of his hand. "You know better!"

Ricky whined, snapping at Chris and biting his sleeves. "Nnhh! Lemme go, Daddy, I'm fine! F-Fucking Hell!"

Chris sighed in frustration, setting Ricky on his feet. "You know better than to say that type of stuff."

"Well you're being an asshole!" Ricky snapped, shoving Chris. "I don't even feel... S-Sick!" He whimpered, scurrying to the bathroom to double over and empty his stomach.

Chris sighed and followed his baby, holding his hair up. "We'll discuss your punishment later. Now, do you want to feel better or not?" He asked sternly.

Ricky whimpered again, wiping his mouth with some toilet paper. "I-I wanna feel better, Daddy. I know that you want the best for me."

Chris nodded, putting a bit of the childrens' toothpaste on Ricky's toothbrush and handing it to him. "I do want the best, Baby. The medicine I've been giving you isn't working very well, hm?"

Ricky began to brush his teeth, shaking his head. "No, Dada. The doctor will give me the better stuffs, right?" He went quiet, tucking somehair behind his ear.

"Mhm... C'mon, let's go, Dear." Chris smiled softly, holding a hand for Ricky to take.

Ricky shook his head, looking down to his feet. "I look too little.." He mumbled, not wanting to be made fun of because of his appearance.

Chris didn't see the problem. Ricky wore a cute oversized grey sweater, a pair of booty shorts and thigh highs. You couldn't quite see the shorts, making the look even cuter although it was simple. "You look beautiful, Ricky. What's wrong with the way you look?"

Ricky went red in the cheeks, setting his toothbrush on the sink as he covered his face, fingers peeking out from the sleeves of his sweater. "Daddy, I look little. I-I don't want anyone from your job to see me like this..."

"Baby, nobody's gonna see you.." Chris sighed. He now understood why Ricky was so timid. Chris' co-workers were aware that he was in a gay relationship, but didn't know about their lifestyle.

"You're embarrassed of me, I know, but-"

"I'm not embarrassed of you!" Chris defended, cheeks red. It was a slight lie. Chris was proud to be in a relationship with Ricky, but DDLB was something he wasn't ready for people to know about. "I'm just shy about it..."

Ricky sighed, setting his hands on Chris' cheeks. "Daddy, I reawwy wanna go public... I'm tiwed of hiding mysewf.." He pouted, hanging his head. "Am I not your special prince anymore?"

Chris gasped and scooped Ricky up like a newly wed bride. "Of course you are, Baby! Daddy loves you more than anything in the world! I just don't want to be judged because-"

"Because you're embarrassed of me! Face it, Daddy, you don't want people to know you're my caregiver." Ricky huffed, crossing his arms and looking away from his lover.

Chris frowned and nuzzled Ricky's neck. The physical contact probably wasn't the best idea since he was sick, but Chris didn't care. "Baby Boy," he cooed gently, "I'll make you a deal. I'll talk to my co-worker Vinny. Remember him?"

"The short one with the drum set and pretty eyes?" Ricky wondered.

Chris nodded. "His girlfriend is really sweet, Baby."