[Twenty-Seven]

Ricky moved closer to Chris as they laid in their bed, the blankets covering their bare bodies. He lightly kissed his shoulders, a worried expression on his face. "Daddy... You've been tossing and turning for an hour. What's the matter?" He asked gently.

Chris sighed and shrugged. "Just can't sleep," he replied, rolling onto his back so Ricky could snuggle into his chest. He ran his tattooed hands up and down the submissive man's back, trying to occupy himself. "I am tired, but I just can't sleep,"

"I'm sorry, Baby," Ricky replied quietly, placing a gentle kiss to his cheek. "Is there anything I could do to help? Maybe play a little music, a hot bath together, anything?"

"The hot bath together sounds... Wonderful, actually, Baby Doll. I just done wanna get up," He chuckled, shaking his head. "It's freezing in here."

"Why do you think I'm snuggling up?" Ricky snickered, pulling away. "I'll go get it ready. Do you want your boxers, or..?"

"Yeah, please. Could you grab my pajama pants, too? It's cold," Chris whined, pulling the blankets up to his chin as Ricky got out of bed.

"Sometimes I wonder who takes care of who," He joked, pressing their lips together for a moment. "I love you."

"I love you more." Chris replied simply, yawning a little. He watched Ricky go into the bathroom, biting his lip at the cute sight of his body. Pale, soft skin, smooth legs... Chris felt he was beyond lucky to have such a beautiful partner.

Ricky added a bit of bubble solution to their large bathtub, swirling it around with his hand. He turned to the woven basket, filled with his bath stuff (bath bombs, bubble solution, and toys), grabbing one of the bath bombs. He carefully tore away the packaging, then dropped it into the water, smiling at the scent.

Ricky loved the scent of peppermint. It was his favorite, thus why he loved Christmas treats. It brought him back to his childhood, where his mother would make chocolate peppermint cookies with him for Christmas and Thanksgiving.

Ricky was very close with his parents when he was young. His mother, especially, since she raised him more than his father did. Now Ricky's father did raise him well, but worked a lot so Ricky didn't see him as much as most children might have seen their father. Ricky's father passed away when he was sixteen, and it hit him hard.

One of the fondest memories he had with him was going out to a hockey game. Of course, Ricky wasn't very much into sports and would rather read, but he enjoyed spending time with his old man. It was a fun night, and the pair even got high fives from the team.

The death of his father very much impacted his mother. She began to drink, and eventually she and Ricky drifted apart. They talk rarely, but his mother still keeps up with him using social media. She thought Chris and Ricky were a good match, but she had never met Chris. Ricky was afraid to see her after such a long time of simply speaking on the phone twice a year.

Ricky gasped at a set of cold hands on his hips, setting a hand over his heart. "D-Don't sneak up on me like that,"

"I was calling your name, Honey," Chris whispered, kissing Ricky's cheek. "You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah... Lost in thought, I guess," Ricky replied softly, kissing Chris' lips. "Bath is ready, and... I need to talk to you about something."

Chris nodded. He got into the tub, relaxing into the water. He pulled Ricky in with him, being careful not to hurt him. "Mhm?"

Ricky took a small breath. "I want you to meet my mom, Chris."

"Y-Your mom?"

"Yeah, my mom." Ricky breathed out heavily, lacing their fingers together. "I just think that, y'know, since we're getting married... You should meet her."

"You barely even speak with her,"

"Yes, but she's still my mom, Chris. At least I have somewhat of a relationship with her. I'd have a better one if Dad were still alive.." He whispered, sighing quietly. "We, we don't have to. Forget it, it was a stupid idea anyway.." He muttered.

"No, no! Baby, I didn't mean it that way." Chris soothed, bringing him close. "I love you. I'll meet her. I promise. I'm sticking by you, every step of the way."

Ricky smiled and wrapped his arms around Chris' neck. "I couldn't ask for a better partner. I love you so much, Chris,"

"I love you, my little Baby Bat,"

🍼🍼🍼

So now you know a bit about Ricky's family life. I hope you enjoyed! Any ideas about how Ricky's mom will behave? Also, there's still time to vote for me for Graveyard Baby of the Year! Please do go vote if you're able to!
-Ricky🖤