[Twelve]

Ricky and Chris ended up staying the night at Ryan's house. Ricky was snuggled up in his comfy clothes, being held to his lover's chest.

"You're such a good boy," Chris praised, petting his lover's hair. "You were so nice to Mikey, I'm so proud of my little boy."

Ricky smiled. "He made a blankie-burrito, Daddy. I make those when I feel sad, so I knew that I was being a really big meanie."

"Yeah, you were a bit rude, but... Daddy and Uncle Ryan are still very happy with you." Chris continued, kissing Ricky's temple. "How 'bout we go to the mall tomorrow to reward you?"

Ricky giggled and nodded, climbing into Chris' lap. "Y'know, Dada, I think some playtime is in order." He purred, rolling his hips with a cute smile on his face.

"You read my mind,"

🍼🍼🍼

The next morning, Mike and Ryan were awake first. They didn't sleep too much before there was moaning in the other room, mostly Ricky screaming into a pillow while his thighs clapped against his lover's. Ryan was used to it, but Mike wasn't.

"Do they always do that?" He questioned curiously, kissing Ryan's cheek lovingly.

"It depends, really." Ryan replied, the early morning sun shining through the sheer curtains. "They've been together for a long time, Chris and Ricky."

"How long? Oh, Daddy, can you tell me how they met?" The submissive grinned, pawing at Ryan's shirt. "Pwease?"

"Well, it's not really my story to tell. There's some personal things about Ricky that only Chris and I know... Anyway, they met through me. Ricky was at my house for the night, while Chris was staying with me for a few days. Ricky crawled onto the couch with him that night, and they snuggled. It's history from there." He explained, leaving out the bits with Jessica and Ricky being smacked up.

"Awww! They're so cute, Daddy! I heard Chrissy talking to you about how much he loves Ricky, and how he wants to propos-"

Ryan gently kissed Mike to hush him. "Shh, it's gonna be a surprise, Babe. You can't tell anyone about Chris proposing. He wants it to be super special."

Mike giggled and nodded. He toyed with his bondage collar, yawning. "They're gonna be together for ages."

"Damn right they are." Ryan replied before there was a knock on the bedroom door. "Come on in!"

Ricky stepped into the room, hair messy and wearing Chris' shirt from the night before. He was limping slightly, but made it to the bedside. "Can we all snuggle?" He asked after taking his paci out of his mouth.

Chris followed after Ricky, his hair messy and his neck covered in hickeys. His back had scratch marks down it, his arms having small bruises where Ricky gripped. "Don't even ask." He chuckled when he saw Ryan staring.

Ricky had climbed into the bed, gently nudging Kuza to make room for him and his dominant. Once the couple as in the bed as well, dominants on the outside and littles on the inside, they started a snuggle party.

Chris spooned with Ricky while Ryan did the same with Kuza, the group facing each other. Ricky hugged Kuza, to everyone's surprise. Chris leaned over and kissed Ryan's forehead jokingly. "Good boy."

"Kiss me on my forehead ever again, and I'll rip your dick off." Ryan threatened, which caused Ricky to pout.

"That's my job, Ry." He smirked slightly, tilting his head back to peck his lover's cheek. "I love you, Daddy!"

"I love you too, Pumpkin Pie. Have you apologized to Mikey yet?" Chris asked, shutting his eyes as his arms wrapped around Ricky's waist.

Ricky shook his head. "Nu, but... Crap. Mikey, I sowwy I was a meanie ta you. I was jus' mad 'cause I'm not used to seeing RyRy snuggling other people. He's like a second caregiver ta me."

"Dats otay, Wicky! I know that you love RyRy, and I don' want ta come between you two." Mike replied, then hugged Ricky again. "Bes' fren?"

"Bes' fren!" Ricky giggled, nuzzling the taller submissive's chest. He yawned, then shut his eyes. "I think I need another nap-nap."

Shortly after saying that, Ricky had fallen asleep. Next was Kuza, and then the dominants were the only ones awake. They spoke in hushed voices, not wanting to wake their sleepy babies.

"You really like Mikey, huh, Ry?" Chris whispered as he gently ran a hand through his black hair. He glanced to Mike, whose mouth as open a tad as he snored softly.

Ryan nodded, looking at Mike with pure love in his eyes. Chris had never seen Ryan give anyome that look, not even Ricky. "Yeah.. I-I do, Chris. He's everything I look for in a partner. He's different, too. He doesn't like to wear oversized stuff, and he's actually not the biggest fan of stuffies. He's got this one, though, at his house. It's a little gecko, it's green. He absolutely loves it, and he named it Lenny."

"Lenny the lizard." Chris chuckled as he thought of the dozens of stuffies Ricky had in his bedroom. "You know how Ricky is with those cats. He's got a goddamn rainbow one, dude. One from New York, one from England... I can't help but spoil him rotten."

"But you dont let him be a brat. That's why your such a good caregiver, Chris. He's spoiled, but you make sure he isn't a little shit like the kids we went to school with." Ryan added.

"You've gotta remember, Ry, Ricky was bullied by those types of people in school. I doubt he'd ever want to be like them. Besides, he doesn't like when I spoil him too much. Makes him upset." Chris chuckled as he remembered the time that Ricky cried over a cake.

On Ricky's birthday, Chris bought him new stuffies, a new phone, new toys, and even a new laptop. The cake, however, made Ricky cry. He was already upset because Chris spent so much on him, but the pretty two-layer cake he'd purchased tipped him over the edge.

It was gorgeously decorated, and Ricky was certain that Chris spent a decent amount of money on it. "Oh, Chris, why did you go and do all this?!" He had sobbed, covering his face. "I don't deserve it!"

Chris chuckled at the memory. "He's so cute..."

"And all yours, Daddy." Ricky whispered.

Woah. Double update. There's a first for everything.
-R