[Twenty-Three]

Chris' gentle touch along Ricky's shoulders gave him goosebumps, making him giggle softly in delight. He was so madly in love with this man, he never wanted to be away from him.

As much as Ricky disliked to be a big boy, he had no other choice tonight. They were invited to a party by Chris' coworker, Brandon, and Chris politely accepted. Ricky had never met Brandon, but he supposed that if Chris accepted the invitation, he must know that it's safe.

"God, you look stunning." Chris breathed through pierced lips, his black hair neatly parted and laying on his shoulders. A black lipstick coated the soft pillows he called lips, his eyebrows neatly drawn and eyeshadow flawless. It was Chris, though, and Ricky thought he was flawless no matter what. "You gonna be okay with the people?"

Ricky smiled warmly and shrugged. "I dunno, but... Thank you, Chrissy. You look dashing yourself... Do a spin for me, I like how he new suit fits you." He purred, biting his lip.

Chris did as he was asked, doing a spin and posing jokingly. He then kissed Ricky on the forehead. "Do you like the outfit I bought you?"

Ricky nodded immediately. "Like it? I love it!" He gushed, tucking a bit of hair behind his ear. He was wearing a white dress shirt with a pair of black suspenders, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He wore a pair of dress pants as well, though they were still nearly skin-tight. Ricky hated wearing loose pants unless it was a pair of boxers or basketball shorts when he was sick. Otherwise, skin-tight bottoms was what he wore.

He gently plucked a cat hair off of Chris' tie, shaking his head. "Those two shed like crazy," He chuckled, getting on the tops of his toes to press their lips together.

Chris' eyebrows raised as they pulled apart. "Huh. I guess this lipstick is kiss-proof. Gives me an excuse to steal another one," He smiled, pecking Ricky's lips a few times.

Ricky giggled playfully pushing Chris away. He looked at his engagement ring, sighing in content. "Chris..?"

"Yes, Dear?"

He wrapped his arms around the taller man's neck, gasping when he was picked up as if he weighed nothing. "There's nobody on this planet I would rather be with. You're the best."

"I try to be the best I can for the one I love... We got dressed a bit early, don't you think? I mean, the party starts in half an hour..." He purred seductively into Ricky's ear.

Ricky smirked easily catching on to Chris' tone, "May I pwease suck Daddy's cock? I promise I won't mess up your pants, I'll swallow every drop of Daddy's cummies."

Chris nodded and set Ricky's feet on the ground, going over to the bed and sitting on it. Ricky dropped to his knees and unzipped his lover's pants, easily pulling out Chris' hardening member.

"How did I get so lucky? I've got a man that treats me incredibly, a home, food on the table... Mmh, and a huge cock allll for me." He giggled and licked all the way up he underside.

"I love my life." Chris smirked before pushing Ricky all the way down his cock.

🍼🍼🍼

Ricky whimpered softly at the dinner table beside Chris, not liking the stares he was getting. His fingers were laced with Chris' on top of the tablecloth, but that wasn't enough support for he incredible amount of anxiety that was flowing through Ricky.