[Fourty]

Chris pulled Ricky closer as they spooned in bed, kissing at the skin on his neck. It had been a few days since their talk about what happened, and everything was alright. Nothing was awkward, everything was nice and peaceful.

Ricky smiled at the kisses, "Mmh, good morning, handsome," He purred, sliding his hands up Chris' tattooed forearms.

"Good morning, Birthday Boy." Chris whispered in reply, nibbling Ricky's earlobe. He slowly moved his hands down the gentle curves of Ricky's torso, then rested them on his hips. "You smell like pure fucking sexy." He muttered, "like heaven. You put on that lotion last night, didn't you?"

"Mhm, I knew you loved it." Ricky chuckled, arching his back to push his bum up against Chris. For the first time in a while, the pair slept naked together. The house was nice and warm, the autumn weather not penetrating through the walls to make it chilly. "Since it's my birthday, Babe, I get whatever I want?"

"Anything." Chris replied, giving Ricky's hips a squeeze. He attached his pierced lips to his neck once again, nibbling and sucking on Ricky. He moved up to his jawline, feeling the smaller male shiver into his touch.

Ricky turned his head and connected their lips. Their passion led the way, tongues tangling and moans erupting. Moments like these, where passion was the only thing they could feel for one another, made Ricky melt. He pulled away a tad, only to suck on his lover's tongue for a moment. It was something he absolutely fucking loved to do. He loved the taste of Chris, the minty sweetness he always had. "I love you."

Chris was already drunk on Ricky's love, "I love you more," he slowly moved so Ricky would be on top of him, the blankets covering his hips and ass. "Dear God, you're stunning with that sunlight on you."

Ricky ran a hand through his hair. "Thank you, Babe. Now, I know what I want for right now."

"And what's that, Darling?"

Ricky leaned in close. "Your big, hard cock deep in my tiny little hole." He whispered seductively. "I wanna show you what a bitch I can be."

A smile crept onto the taller man's face. "I think that can be arranged."

🍼🍼🍼

Ricky's eyes were covered by Chris' fingers as they slowly walked into the kitchen. Chris' hands were soft as always, gentle against Ricky's face. "Now listen, Baby Doll, as much as I wish I could've gotten you more, I just couldn't do it. Money is a bit tight right now, and I'm sorry."

Ricky walked carefully, trying not to slip on the tiled kitchen floor. "You know I don't care about gifts, Daddy. All I want today is time with you, and all the snuggles in the world."

"And you will definitely get that." He replied sweetly while leading Ricky to sit down at the kitchen table. "Now then, my precious boy, which gift first? You have three boxes. Big one?"

Ricky gasped and nodded, "uh-huh!" His eyes widened as he saw a large gift box on the kitchen table after Chris removed his hands. He leaned forward to carefully tear away the wrapping paper, then gasped at what was inside.

He pulled one of the articles of clothing out of the box, blushing. It was a black, zip-up skirt with suspenders, one that he'd seen online and spoke about to Chris. "Oh my bats, Daddy!" He held the fabric close to his chest and giggled, "thank you!"

"There's some more clothing stuff in there, Babe." Chris chuckled as he took the skirt and set it to the side. He couldn't wait to see Ricky wearing it, and was even more excited to see him take it off.

Ricky was extremely happy with the clothing he'd received. He'd gotten two new sweaters that were oversized, ones that matched with Chris. Even though Chris hated wearing anything that matched, he made an exception for his dear husband. After all, Ricky did always look adorable in his clothes. Along with his sweaters and new skirt, Ricky had been given a new collar. He put it on the moment he got his hands on it, wearing it proudly. It was definitely his style. Lace and a boy for the pretty boy he was, with spikes and leather for the little slut inside.