[Seventeen]

Chris kissed up Ricky's arm that laid out of the tub, his lips trailing to his neck. "All for you, Baby. You're my world."

Ricky smiled, tucking a bit of hair behind Chris' ear. "I love you, Daddy. Will you get in with me? Mmh, the water's nice, and we can fool around..."

Chris stripped himself of his shirt, then pulled off his pants. Once bare, he got into the tub behind Ricky. "Anything that gets me closer to you, I'm okay with." He whispered, reaching a hand between Ricky's legs.

Ricky gasped softly when he felt Chris' hand around his cock, tilting his head back. "Oh, God~"

Chris smiled against the tender flesh of Ricky's neck, slowly moving his hand up and down. "Remember the first time we fucked, Baby?"

Ricky went red. Of course he remembered, how could he forget? They were out on the beach, a secluded spot behind some large rocks. They weren't swimming, just gazing up at the stars. Eventually, the pair's bodies intertwined, Chris taking Ricky's virginity.

Ricky moaned breathlessly, bucking into Chris' hand. "Oh, Daddy... T-Tell me why you love me,"

Chris raised a brow. "Does it turn you on, Baby? It makes me so horny for you..." He husked, nibbling Ricky's ear. "I love those eyes of yours,"

"Y-Yes! Wh-Why?" Ricky squeaked, gasping again as he felt a finger slide into his entrance. He spread his legs to give Chris some more room.

"They're absolutely gorgeous, for one. They always reflect your mood, too. When you're happy, they go bright, when you're sad they go almost grey." He explained, kissing down his neck. His cock was hardening against Ricky's back, causing the smaller man to shiver.

"O-Oh, mmfh... Tell me more, Daddy.. I'm close, your voice is so sexy..." He whimpered in pleasure, gripping the side of the large tub the hotel room had. "O-Oh, Daddy!"

Chris thrusted two fingers into Ricky gently, slowly stretching him while pumping his length at the same time. "I love how you tease me. It's cute, and I find it funny." He moaned, feeling Ricky's legs tremble with his incoming climax. "Release, Baby. Cum for Daddy, cum for me."

Ricky went into a short fit of moans and panting, then released into the water. He threw his head back, catching Chris' lips in his own. "Mmh... Thank you, Daddy."

"You're very welcome, Baby. Will you make Daddy feel good with that talented mouth of yours?" He asked, kissing his cheek.

"Anything for Daddy."

🍼🍼🍼

Ricky gave Chris' hand a squeeze as they walked down the sidewalk, looking through windows of little shops. He smiled brightly at the sight of a large stuffie through the glass. It was a shop for infants, but Ricky didn't care.

Chris noticed Ricky's excitement and pecked his lips. "I'll go get you one, Baby. Come with me, my dear."

The couple walked into the store, smiling at the cashier. Ricky giggled and sprinted to the side of the store with all of the stuffies, picking one up and giving it a hug. Surprisingly, it was an alpaca. "Daddy, Daddy, look! Alpaca, alpaca!"

Chris chuckled at his giggling sweetheart, taking the blue stuffie from him. "You like this one, Buggaboo?"

Ricky hopped and grabbed the stuffie. "Mhm! Daddy, can I have? Pweeaase? I'll love you fowevewww!" He then paused. "I-I already do love you fowevew."

Chris pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss, then pulled back. "Shh. Just having you and your love is all I need to be happy."

The two then went to the cashier. Chris payed with his debit card, converting ten euros to about ten dollars and fifty cents with US money. He then gave the new sruffie to Ricky, walking him out of the store. "What are you gonna name the stuffie, Baby?"

"Hmm..." Ricky turned to look at the alpaca's fluffy material face. "Bruno. His name is Bruno, Daddy. Do you like him?" He smiled, handing the stuffed animal to his dominant.

Chris chuckled quietly, patting Bruno's head. "I think Bruno is a very snazzy alpaca, Darling. Very soft, too. He'll be a great snuggle buddy when I'm not home, hm?"

Ricky nodded, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk. He pulled Chris down by the tie with a smirk, smashing their lips together in fiery passion. He shut his eyes and loosened his grip on the fabric, deciding to wrap his arms around Chris' neck.

Chris pulled away breathlessly, his lip ring tilted to the side. "What was that for?" He asked with wide eyes, cheeks pink due to the stares.

Ricky giggled, then let his arms down. He showed Chris his phone screen, a photo that he had snuck of their recent kiss. "I wanna send it to Mikey."

Chris smiled softly, petting his hair. "You're absolutely adorable, Babe. Here's Bruno... What do you wanna do now?"

Ricky shrugged. He then started walking again, hugging Chris' arm. "Can we go eat? Oh, wait! I have a perfect idea!"

"What, Baby?"

Ricky held up two fingers. "Goth club."

This chapter went through MANY revisions, along with six completely different versions. This is my final choice. Bruno the alpaca came from spoopyweeb , who actually has a stuffed alpaca named Bruno. Thanks for the inspiration. 🌷♥
-R