[Fourteen]

"Mama!" Chris grinned as his mother opened the front door, gently moving away from Ricky to give her a hug and kiss her cheek. "How's your leg been doing, Ma?"

Chris' mother struggled with a problem in her knee, which left her in an incredible amount of pain. Luckily, Chris paid to get her a knee brace. He loved his mother and wanted her happy and safe.

"Oh, Honey, it's doing much better. Thank you for helping your father and I with the bill," Mrs. Cerulli smiled back, getting on the tips of her toes to kiss her son's forehead. "Ricky, c'mere! You can't hide from me, tiny!"

Ricky took a small breath and stepped over, allowing the elderly woman to hug him. As terrified of woman as he was, Chris' mother was always the least scary with caring nature. "H-Hello." He murmured before going back to Chris' side.

She allowed the couple inside and led them to the table. "I know your anniversary has already passed, but I got you two a present anyway." She chuckled as she sat them down and handed them a box. "Open it,"

Chris unwrapped the gift box, kissing Ricky's cheek after he moved to sit in his lap. Inside the box was a pair of sweaters.

"I know you two like matching every now and then, so I sewed you both a sweater."

Ricky lifted the smaller sweater from the box. It was grey, with a black embroidered 'C' on the right pectoral region. Chris' was the same, but with an 'R'.

"Oh, thank you, Mrs. Cerulli! They're so gorgeously simple!" Ricky gushed quietly as he held the sweater to his chest. "I love them!"

Chris nodded in agreement, kissing the top of Ricky's head. "Thank you, Ma. I... I really appreciate it." He spoke softly.

"Chris, no worries. Now then, are you two hungry? I made chicken parmesan," She smiled, already in the process of making a plate for the two to share. "Ricky, I think that's the most I've ever heard you speak." She teased, to which Ricky blushed.

He smiled, tucking some hair behind his ear. He then kissed Chris' cheek, playing with his fingers. "I love you."

Chris took his hand and held it, "I love you more~" He mused, playfully biting his neck.

"Oh, you two are adorable!" Mrs. Cerulli giggled as she set the plate in front of the pair. Chris began to eat, chewing slowly. "So, when are you two getting married?"

Chris dropped his fork and started coughing, the question slapping him across the face. His eyes watered, his hand smacking the table. "Wh-Wh-We, uh-!"

Ricky rubbed his back, looking worried. "Relax, Baby," He soothed. "Shh, relax.."

Chris took a few breaths. The question startled him because he had already told his mother he was going to propose. He didn't want Ricky to know anything about it until they went to the Eiffel Tower. "Maaa!" He whined, shooting her a look. "Don't embarrass me!"

Mrs. Cerulli giggled and nodded as she took a seat at the table. "Geez, you sound like yourself when you first brought him over. 'Ma, stop embarrassing me!' Gosh, you'd act like he's never heard a story about how you-"

"No, no, no! Let's not!" Chris chuckled nervously, cheeks going pink. "I just came over to visit, not get... Well, not get teased for the rest of my life." He sent a playful glare to Ricky, who simply gave an innocent smile.

"I would neverrr do that... Psh, whaaat...?" He giggled softly and kissed Chris' temple. "I'm your baby, I get to tease!"

"And you say I'm the meanie."

🍼🍼🍼

Three years ago...

"Hey, Chris...? Baby, I, uh.. I want to have a talk with you." Ricky stammered with pink cheeks, standing in the doorway of Chris' office. "Can that wait a little? It's important."

Chris turned to his lover and stood up, setting his hands on his hips. He kissed his forehead. "This isn't the breakup talk, is it...?"

Ricky shook his head and wrapped his arms around Chris' neck. "No, Baby, I just wanted to discuss something I wanna try. Uh... Let's sit on the couch."

The pair walked over to their leather couch, taking a seat beside each other closely. "What is it, Darling?"

Ricky took a deep breath. "S-So you know how you-uh-told me that you... C-C-Cared for someone? L-Like a child, I guess...?" He stammered nervously, his cheeks now blazing.

"Mhmmm..."

"I-I need something t-t-to help me r-relieve my stress. It's called uh, DDLB, right?" He said softly, hiding his face. "Baby, please don't hate me! I love our relationship how it is, I just want to-"

"Baby Doll... You don't need to freak yourself out like that. If you want to try it, we can..." Chris soothed as he got onto his knees in front of Ricky.

"What are you doing?"

"Ricky Olson," Chris chuckled, taking his hands. "It would do me the greatest honour, the best feeling in the world... If you would choose me as your dominant--your Daddy."

Ricky blushed so much that even his ears were red. "B-Baby, you're such a dork!" He giggled, wrappinghis arms around Chris' neck yet again. "And I was asking you to be my Daddy. Not you formally asking me to be your little." He snickered. "I love you, Chris."

Chris kissed his lover's lips passionately. "No, no, not Chris... Daddy. I'm yours, Baby."

"And I'm all yours... Daddy."

So, I decided to write a bit about how Ricky and Daddy Chris came to be with their non-traditional relationship. Anyway, comment what you'd like to see next!
-R