Little One ♥

Ricky sat on the couch with his pacifier in his mouth, sucking lightly. It always seemed to calm him down, and he could really use the calming. Tears streamed down his flushed cheeks as he whimpered, holding onto a pillow for comfort. He wiped tears from his eyes with the sleeve of his baby blue sweater, but that only made him more upset. Daddy bought him this sweater.

"D-Dada.." He whimpered, curling into the fetus position. Ricky's daddy, Chris, was supposed to be home nearly thirty minutes ago. Ricky hated when he went on business, since it left him alone for long periods of time.

'Maybe he isn't coming home...' Little Ricky thought to himself, which only caused him to sob harder. His sadness mixed with anger, feeling betrayed since Daddy wasn't home when he said he'd be. He threw his pillow across the living room with a "hmph", and crossed his arms over his chest. He looked down at his legs, which were smooth and hairless, yet covered by white thigh-highs that had cute black bows on the front. Another clothing item Daddy had bought him. "Meanie.." He pouted, wiping tears from his eyes. "I don' need him. I can 'ake care of mysewf." He mumbled with his paci in his mouth. He kicked his legs a little, an angry expression on his face. "Meanie, meanie, meanie!" He huffed.

Ricky fussed a bit more, and glanced around for things to toss. 'Daddy's gonna learn not to hurt my feelings.' He thought, sitting up from the couch. He got to his feet and stomped upstairs, a small plan in mind. He opened Daddy's door, then flopped onto his bed. "Daddy hates when his bed is messied up..." He smirked, gripping the black comforter in his fists as he rolled over. The blanket wrapped around his small body in a burrito like way, and he smiled proudly. He giggled, finding the scent of Daddy's cologne on the blankets. Suddenly, Ricky was slipping off of the end of the bed, and landed on the ground with a yelp. "Owwie!" He whined, wiggling to get out of the newfound trap he had made himself. He groaned and gave up after a bit, lying on the floor defeated and trapped in a blankie. He groaned and pouted, feeling tears burn his eyes again. "D-Dadyyy!" He whined, wiggling furiously. "Daddy!"

During Ricky's tantrum, Chris was pulling into the driveway. He noticed all of the lights in their house were on, and sighed. "He's supposed to be in bed by now..." He muttered, killing the engine. He didn't plan to stay inside for very long without grabbing the surprise he got for Ricky, so he left the car windows open. He unbuckled his seatbelt, slipped his keys into his pocket, opened the car door, and made his way inside. As the door opened, Ricky gasped. "Little one?" Chris called.

"Daddy!" Ricky's angry, sad face turned into a happy one, and he struggled to get free from the blankie. "Daddy, upstaiws! I-I upstaiws!"

Daddy chuckled and walked to the stairwell, then up the steps as Ricky continued to wriggle out of the blankie. "I'm sorry I'm--" Daddy stopped as he entered the room, crossing his arms. "Oh, baby boy... What have you done, hm?" He asked, eyeing the mess of the little in the blanket.

"Oh... I-I.. Fell off! Yeah, I fell of the bed, Daddy. Come help me up?" He asked, betting his eyelashes in hopes that Daddy wouldn't know he was lying to him.

Daddy stepped over and kneeled down to unwrap his baby from the blanket. "Hmm... Are you sure about that?" He asked with a raised, drawn brow. "I noticed the pillow on the floor downstairs. Are you lying to Daddy?"

"No!" Ricky squeaked, throwing his arms around Daddy. "I missed you!"

Daddy smirked with Ricky in his arms, and grabbed the little's ass. "Daddy doesn't like little liars, sweetie... Are you gonna tell Daddy the truth?"

Ricky nodded. "I am telling the truth, Dada! I fell off the bed, and the kitty knocked the pillow from the couch!" He gave a smile, knowing that Chris' cat, Clairea, was extremely easy to place blame on. The only flaw in Ricky's alibi: Clairea always, always stays in the guest room, door open or closed. She has her bed, food, water and toys in there. The only time she comes out is when Chris is home.