[Eleven]

Ricky glared at the photo of Ryan and Kuza, eyebrows furrowed. "Daddy, who's that?!" He huffed, shutting off his phone and tossing it to the end of the bed.

Ryan had posted a photo of him and Kuza on social media, the caption as: 'Loving this little monster! He's Daddy's baby ❤'. Ricky was upset that Ryan didn't tell him beforehand.

"Ricky, Sweetheart, that's Mikey. He's Ryan's boyfriend now, and he likes him a lot." Chris sighed, petting his lover's hair. "I wanted you as relaxed as possible for those two weeks in Seattle, so I kept it quiet.. I'm sorry, Baby."

Ricky whimpered. Daddy never kept secrets from him no matter what. "Wh-What..? You knew..?"

Chris sighed, "Baby, I'm so sorry. I fuck up a lot, and we've been doing this DDLB thing for three years. I know I should be used to it, and I am, but I can't help my slip ups sometimes." He explained. "I didn't wanna make you sad while we were having quality time together."

Ricky nodded, sighing and snuggling closer. "Chris, Baby.. I fuck up too. We both do..." he giggled a little, "I said a bad word.."

Chris chuckled softly, swatting at Ricky's ass. "You're lucky I love you so much, Baby, or I'd give you a real spank." He teased, then sat up. "Clothes on, Bubby, we're gonna go see RyRy." It was adorable how they couldn't stay upset with one another.

Ricky nodded, grinning. Chris had set his clothes on the dresser, though Ricky had picked them out. He picked out a short black skirt, and his Slipknot long sleeved top. Of course, the top was too big because it was originally Chris', but shrank in the wash.

Chris helped Ricky tuck in his shirt, than snaked a hand up his skirt to squeeze his ass. Ricky squeaked, then giggled and let his dominant get dressed. Chris slipped into an old Misfits top and skinny jeans, pretty much his usual attire.

Ricky slipped on his black Vans over his black knee highs, then went to the mirror to brush his hair and swap his lip rings. He had two pairs, a bigger black hoop and a smaller hoop. He opted for the smaller hoops.

Once the pair was dressed, they went to feed their kitties. Ricky loved this job, since the aggressive meowing from the animals made him smile. "Daddy, they're talkin'!"

Finally, the pair went downstairs. Chris packed a small bag, filling it with necessities; baby bottle, two pacis, Ricky's blankie, and another stuffie to go along with the one Ricky held. As usual, it was a kitty. He made sure to keep comfy clothes, too, so Ricky could have something to play and or nap in.

"Dada, do I's look like a pretty boy?" Ricky asked, hands behind his back as he rocked on the backs of his feet.

"Of course, Baby, you always look pretty. I love when you wear that skirt, too, so I can see that cute little booty." Chris snickered, taking his lover's hand in his as they began to walk out the door.

The car ride to Ryan's was short, since he lived so close. However, Chris stopped at a Dunkin' Donuts to get a box of donuts and four coffees. He got three of the donuts with Strawberry icing and sprinkles (Ricky's favourite), and three powdered donuts for Kuza, those being his favourite. The other six were Boston Cream, since Chris was an absolute slut for them. Ryan had to share with Chris, since he liked them as well.

When they arrived at Ryan's house, Ricky carried the box of donuts inside. Ryan and Kuza were snuggled on the couch watching Nemo. This made Ricky's heart sink. Finding Nemo was what Ryan and Ricky always did.

Ricky was not having this. He huffed, set the donuts down, then went over to Ryan and crossed his arms. "Uncle RyRy, that's our thing!" He whined. He began to stomp over to Ryan, fists balled.

Chris sighed and went over to his partner, scooping him up. Ricky squirmed, "Stop it, Daddy! Lemme at him, he-unf-stole RyRy!"

The taller man sighed, shutting his eyes and wincing as he slapped Ricky's behind. "Stop it, young man!"

In the ruckus, Ryan had pulled away from Mike. He went to Ricky, then scooped him up. "Oh, Honey, shhh..." He soothed, petting the angry little's hair. "I'm sorry, Bubby, I was just having some quality time with Mikey."

Ricky refused to look at anyone, his eyes glaring at the floor. "I don' wike him. He's a meanie."

Mike was still curled up in Ryan's blanket, looking confused. Ryan said that Ricky was a sweetheart, why was he being mean? Feeling upset, he waddled up in his blanket and silently went upstairs.

Ricky went pink in the cheeks when he saw Mike waddle off. He knew that blankie-burritos were drastic measures when a little was upset. "Uh-oh... RyRy, lemme go."

Ryan did as he was asked, and Ricky grabbed two donuts. He then grabbed his paci, and ran upstairs. "I sowwy.." He murmured as he stepped into Ryan's bedroom, Mike pouting.

"I-It's otay. I jus' felt bad." Mike made some space on the bed so Ricky could get up. "Oh, thankie!" He grinned after Ricky gave him his powdered donut.

Ricky took out his paci to munch on his own snack. "You're wewcome! I feel bad for being a meanie, Mikey." He admitted, toying with his skirt.

Mike shrugged, "I like your shirt." He whispered.

"I like yours!" Ricky grinned, referring to Kuza's Misfits top. "My Daddy has a ton of Misfits shirts."

Little did the pair know, their doms were listening to the conversation intently. Kuza tilted his head, "He's kinda spooky."

Ricky nodded in agreement with his new friend. "Yeahs, but he's weawwy sweet. So is Uncle RyRy, you're gonna be real happy wit' him."

"He makes me happy.." Mike giggled, going pink. "He's nice." He took another bite of his donut, the sugar getting on his face.

Ryan smirked and ran into the room, scooping Kuza up and tickling his sides. "There's my baby boy!"

Ricky smiled softly when Ryan set Kuza down again, their lips colliding in a passionate kiss. He then looked to Chris, making grabby hands. "Dada!"

Chris smiled and scooped his lover up, kissing his forehead. "Thank you for being nice. I didn't think you would be, but I'm very proud."

Ricky giggled happily. Daddy was proud! That was his favourite thing to hear. "Yay! Oh, Daddyyy!"

"Now then.. How about we all go watch Nemo?" Ryan smiled, taking each of the littles' hands.

Ricky grabbed Chris' hand as well, then followed Ryan downstairs. "Nemo!"