[Twenty-Six]

Please read the A/N: at the end of this chapter! <3

Ricky slipped into Chris' sweater with ease, adjusting it in a few places. He grinned and wiggled around happily, loving how the sleeves were too long and how the top went to his knees. "Daddyyy! I stole your sweaterrr!"

Chris groaned playfully, having not been paying attention. He was drawing and filling in his eyebrows, trying to make sure they were mostly symmetrical. After all, he knew eyebrows were sisters and not twins. "I'm not getting it back, am I?"

"Nope!" Ricky beamed, stepping over to him. He noticed Chris was standing, his elbows resting on the vanity. He wiggled into the space between his torso and arms, crouching slightly as he poked his head out between Chris' tattooed biceps. He rested his head against his arm and sighed, "You're so handsome, Daddy,"

Chris chuckled and set his eyebrow pencil down. He grabbed his lipstick, sighing when Ricky snatched it away. "Ricky, give it."

"Nuh-uh. Different one, not the black. Use the nude one." Ricky replied simply, holding the lipstick behind his back so Chris couldn't grab it.

"Fine, Babe," He picked up the nude lipstick and applied it to his lips, being careful not to get it on his piercings. He then checked his appearance for a moment, nodding. "I-I'm still looking okay for thirty, right?"

"Of course! You don't look a day over twenty, Daddy!" Ricky replied, setting his hands on Chris' cheeks. He stroked his cheekbone with his thumb lightly, not wanting to mess up his makeup. "You're gorgeous. No matter how old you are, and how many wrinkles you may get, I'm always gonna love you."

"Thank you, Sweetheart." Chris replied in a whisper, a smile on his face. "My mom always said I'd find someone, the one that'll be my soulmate, and... He's right in front of me. My beautiful future husband."

Ricky giggled and pecked his lips. "Mhm. Let's go see your parents! I miss Mom!" He groaned, pulling at Chris' hands. "Daddyyy!"

"Okay, okay, dork! To the in-laws!"

"The in-laws!"

🍼🍼🍼

Ricky was practically bathing in attention from Chris' mother, answering every question she had and replying to every statement. She was a short, funny ray of sunshine and Ricky absolutely adored her.

"Oh, Honey, you make my Chrissy so happy," She sighed, glancing to Chris from the kitchen. He was in the living room, watching a hockey game with his father. "He's never smiled like that over a boyfriend. Hell, he's never smiled so brightly at all,"

Ricky smiled, blushing at the thought. "I'm in love with him. E-Everything he does, I just can't get enough..." He but his lip, looking away from Chris' direction when his partner caught him staring. "He still manages to make me blush,"

"He's like that with everyone. He may seem like a tough guy, but he's just a teddy bear. He wouldn't hurt a fly, my sweet boy..." Mrs. Cerulli wiped her eye a bit. "I do still miss having him around the house. Sure, he was a bit of a rebel in his teenage years, but he's still my son and I love him. I'm glad he didn't turn out like some people, shooting up drugs and drinking."

Ricky nodded. "I am too. I have a past with alcohol, and as you know, my ex-girlfriend and her... Issues-"

"Oh, Honey, you don't need to go into that! That wretched woman is sick, she is the most disgusting being I've ever heard about! God, who hurts someone just for the fun of it?"

Ricky toyed with his engagement ring quietly, jumping and gasping softly when he felt hands on his shoulders. He relaxed at the familiar tattoos, taking Chris' hand and kissing his knuckles. "Hi, Baby,"

Chris kissed the top of his head. "Ma, when the wedding comes around, can I get my old room back for a night?"

She chuckled, "Sure, Honey. I'll even set up your little posters and no girls allowed sign,"

"Mom! That was when I was like ten!" Chris whined, making Ricky giggle.

"You're still ten on the inside." Chris' father muttered with a smirk, playfully eying Chris.

"Chrissy, sit down with Ricky and I. We've gotta discuss this wedding." Mrs. Cerulli instructed, pointing to the free chair at the kitchen table. She watched as Chris sat down, then pushed a plate of cookies toward him.

Chris gasped quietly and grinned, taking one of the delicious treats. He set his free hand on Ricky's thigh, its rightful place. He kissed his cheek gently, cookie in other hand.

Ricky smirked, "You really are ten, huh?" He teased, lacing their finger together beneath the table.

Chris rolled his eyes playfully. He turned to his mother, raising a brow to her expression of delight. "What is it?"

"You two are just perfect together!" She gushed, placing her hands over her mouth. "Oh, Sweethearts! I can't wait to see you two get hitched! When's the wedding?!"

Ricky swallowed nervously and looked to Chris. He rested his head on his arm, baby blues staring up at him for an answer.

"I-I dunno... I don't have any business trips planned until November, but I don't want the date to be too close to Ricky's birthday... Maybe August? I dunno," He stammered, shrugging. "We'll see."

"I don't care when we get married as long as we do... And I don't wanna end up like Pam and Roy," Ricky added, a gently smile on his face as Chris squeezed his thigh.

Chris pressed their lips together gently, nibbling Ricky's bottom lip. He then pulled away, looking to his mother. "I agree with Babe. As long as we're together, I'm happy."

Hello! I'm sure many of you have heard about the MIW Fanfiction Awards by now. It would be absolutely amazing if you vote for me for Graveyard Baby of the Year! It'd be a huge honor and I would appreciate it tons.

Thank you all for reading this story. We're at 15K, and I'm astonished. I say we because you guys are just as much a part of my stories as I am. Thank you. Just thank you for supporting me. You guys are the best!
-Ricky🦇🖤