[Thirty-Two]

Chris led Ricky to their hotel room with a small smile, his hand laced with his husband's. He kissed his knuckles and glanced to the beauty, unable to contain his smile. He slid the room card into the slot on the door and opened it, tugging at his lip.

Ricky gasped. Chris had already set up the room, with rose petals laid across the bedsheets and a few candles lit. He looked at his lover and gave a small hum, following him inside. It was then, he noticed that Chris had some music playing as well. "How did you have time to do this?" He asked curiously.

"Ryan helped me when he was 'heading to the bathroom'. D-Do you like it?" Chris asked, a sense of hopefulness in his voice that made Ricky giggle.

"I love it, Chris. I love you." He replied, getting on the tips of his toes to press their lips together.

Chris kissed back passionately, tangling a hand in Ricky's hair as he pulled the door shut and locked it. He pulled his lover closer, trying not to let his lust get the better of him.

Ricky licked at Chris' lip, biting it gently, sliding a hand up his chest and resting it on his cheek. His other hand moved lower to toy with his belt buckle.  He let a moan slip as he felt Chris' hand touch his ass, tugging at the man's lip.

Chris pushed Ricky backwards and against the door, breaking the kiss to lift him and wrap his legs around his hips. He kissed him again, only this time with more lust. He felt himself harden against Ricky, moving his lips to his neck. "I need you, Baby,"

Ricky gasped as Chris bit and sucked his jaw, tangling a hand in his hair and tugging at it. "Ch-Chris~" he panted, "t-take me!" He squeaked as his back arched.

Chris chuckled and pulled away for a moment to take off his jacket. He threw it to the floor, then gave Ricky a moment to do the same before kissing his lips yet again. His cheeks heated as Ricky touched him, the smaller man's lips being nearly intoxicating.

Nobody on earth had ever made Chris feel this way but Ricky. Nobody drove him nuts like Ricky did with each peck. Nobody ever made him as happy as Ricky did when he greeted Chris every evening with a hug and kiss. Nobody understood how much Ricky meant to him. That man was his everything. He needed him, always.

The two continued to strip down to bare skin between heated kisses, lips locked as they stumbled to the bed. Ricky playfully pushed Chris onto it, then crawled between his legs and licked up his hardening manhood.

"I love you. Every inch of you." Ricky purred, placing kisses up and down his husband's length. "Every. Damn. Inch."

Chris' eyes widened a tad as he felt Ricky's mouth close on his cock, letting out a low groan when he began to deepthroat him. He ran a hand through his hair and watched his lover work his talented mouth. "I-I love you too. So much, Ricky, so mu-much,"

Ricky managed a small smirk at Chris' stammering, loving the effect a blowjob had on him. He pulled away, slowly stroking him. "I need you. Right now."

Chris sat up and pulled Ricky to his chest, biting and sucking at his neck. He carefully switched their position so Ricky was under him, slipping a hand down to stroke his husband's manhood. He continued to press kisses up and down the smaller's neck, letting out low groans as he did so.

"S-Stop teasing me," Ricky whimpered, panting with every stroke on his cock. "J-Just please be in me, Chris, mark me as yours,"

Chris snickered while he lined himself up with Ricky's entrance, spitting on his hole so things would go a bit smoother. "I already have." He mused, slowly entering Ricky.

Ricky gasped and gripped the sheets, a satisfied smile on his face. He ignored the bit of pain that came along with the pleasure, his breathing slowing and moans erupting. Once adjusted to Chris, he began to roll his hips. "M-Mhm~"

The taller man began to thrust, pulled Ricky's legs further apart and wrapped them around his waist. He leaned closer and kissed Ricky's lips. It was now one of those moments where he really took in how tiny he was beneath him. So frail, so gorgeous. "G-Give it to me, Baby," he grunted against Ricky's pale skin, leaving bruises wherever his lips decided to wander.

Moans filled the room. Occasionally there was a gasp from Ricky, then a growl, sometimes a near scream. Their bodies were glued together, inseparable. There was no splitting them apart.

"D-Deeper, Chris. I know you can go fur-further!" Ricky pleaded while Chris toyed with his nipples, making him squirm in delight and pleasure.

Chris nodded and pushed the rest of his length into Ricky. Usually he was reluctant to go balls-deep, due to his already gifted size. He was always worried about hurting his baby. As he pushed yet another inch deeper into Ricky, he let out a loud groan and gripped his hips. "Sh-Shit, R-Rick,"

Ricky's cheeks went pink, his mouth open with a smile as moans tumbled from his lips. "Chris! Just like that, holy-"

He began to thrust a bit faster, making Ricky scream out in pleasure. The pace was still slow and steady, the sex itself passionate and full of love. He ran a hand up Ricky's stomach, then lifted one of the smaller male's legs over his shoulder. He leaned closer, which gave him a new angle to thrust at, and made Ricky moan even louder for him.

Tears filled Ricky's eyes as Chris fucked him tenderly, his orgasm approaching quickly. He arched his back, nails digging into Chris' shoulders. "I'm so close, Baby!" He cried out as his stomach knotted.

Chris snickered and pressed their lips together. He was close as well, and wanted to finish off with a bang. He began to thrust as fast as he could, smirking at Ricky's moaning before he reached a hand down to stroke his length. Soon enough, Ricky came into Chris' hand, beaming beautifully as ecstasy took over his body.

Chris stopped for a few moments as he came, scooping Ricky up and toward his chest. His cum coated every inch of Ricky's walls, his thrusts slowing down drastically as he rode off his high.

Following routine, he slowly pulled out. He pressed their lips together and laid beside Ricky, then pulled him close. "You did so good, my Baby Boy. So damn good. Such a big boy," he purred lovingly.

Ricky smiled at the praise and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Daddy."