[Twenty-Five]

Three years ago;

Chris gently took Ricky's hand, kissing his tattooed knuckles lightly. "Ricky, please? I promise you I won't hurt you."

Ricky sighed, taking his hand away. "Chris... Relationships scare me. Jessica-"

"I'm not Jessica. I'm the opposite. I'm here to treat you like a damn king. Ricky, please? Please, Sweetie, I want you to officially be mine." Chris begged, getting to his knees for Ricky. He looked up at him, whiskey eyes watering a bit. He didn't want to be rejected.

Ricky smiled slightly. He pet Chris' hair, then hugged him. He kissed his cheek, nodding softly. "Okay. I'll be yours, Chris. But, I-I've never been with a man before. I don't know the dynamic of-"

"It's okay. We'll take things slow, Honey. You're my baby. It feels good to call you mine." Chris whispered, giving Ricky a gentle squeeze. "Ever since we met, I've felt a connection. A spark. You staying with me has been wonderful."

"I'm sorry I have to stay here... I'll-I'll a job soon, promise!"

"No, no. I already gave you a little over a year to stay and recover. I have no issue taking care of you." He soothed, tugging at his piercing. "Ricky?"

"Mhm..?"

Chris lightly pushed him away, setting a hand on his cheek. "Ricky, did she ever kiss you?"

"Wh-When we first started dating.. After she got mean, she only did it when people were over..." He sighed, shaking his head. He looked up at Chris, leaning into his touch.

Chris took a small breath before leaning in and connecting their lips for the first time. Ricky gasped, then kissed back gently. His hands went to Chris' neck and shoulder, his lips locked with the taller man's.

The kiss was slow and sensual, and made Ricky feel safe. It wasn't just a peck, it was a real, amazing kiss. Their lips fit together nicely, the feeling of Chris' lip rings making him smile. They were cool against his mouth, one of them fitting in between Ricky's pair of rings.

Once they pulled away, Ricky's cheeks were a gentle shade of pink. He smiled shyly, looking down. "I-I liked that. That was nice." He whispered.

"And I like you. You're nice."

Ricky and Chris never split up after that. They stayed together trough thick and thin, taking care of each other and their cat. Things were amazing, and Ricky put all of his trust in Chris. He knew he wouldn't hurt him.

Two years passed, and the two never split. They still went on dates, still cuddled, and eventually started sharing a bed together. Things were perfect, and Chris was Ricky's entire world.

Chris kissed his cheek as they laid on a blanket, looking up at the stars. The sounds of gentle waves hitting the rocks on the shore were relaxing, some crickets chirping. "This is nice.."

Ricky nodded. His hand rested on Chris' chest beside his head, his eyes shut. "I'm glad we came out... This is romantic, I-I love it.." He whispered, moving to kiss at Chris' neck. "You're so-so gorgeous, Chris."

"You're perfect to me," He replied, his hand hesitantly moving to touch Ricky's hip, massaging there. "I want you." He breathed, his touch becoming sensual.

Ricky nodded. He wanted Chris badly, he needed him. He nibbled his earlobe, then nipped his jaw. "Then take me. Right here, Chris."

Chris smiled softly. He rolled over, lifting one of Ricky's legs up. He pressed their lips together, unbuckling his belt. The kiss eventually heated up, tongues fighting for dominance and hands wandering.

Once they were both bare, Chris was breathless by the sight of Ricky. The two had seen each other in the shower before, but it was never as intimate as this. "Y-You're so fucking beautiful," He whispered, watching as the moonlight lit up Ricky's pale skin.

Ricky's cheeks were pink, his hand sliding down Chris' side. "Be gentle..? You're big, and I-I've never done this before..."

Chris kissed his forehead. "Shhh... I know. I'll be slow and gentle for you." He assured Ricky, spitting on a trio of fingers.

After a few minutes of heated kissing and moaning, Ricky was prepped, his baby blue eyes glimmering in the moonlight. He was ready.

Chris slowly pushed into him. He held onto Ricky tightly, though gently at the same time. Ricky gasped and whimpered, clawing his shoulders.

"It-It hurts, fu-fuck!" He squeezed his eyes shut, not expecting the pain. He began to cry a little, but didn't back out. He took deep breaths, smiling up at Chris as he relaxed around him. The pain had subsided, turning into immense pleasure. "O-Oh... Chris, mmh, I-"

Chris slowly began to thrust into Ricky, cutting him off with a kiss. "You're mine."

Present Day;

Ricky giggled as Chris picked him up and spun him, happy that he was home from work. "Daddy, I missed you!" He gushed, wrapping his arms around his neck. "I drews you a pretty picture!"

Chris planted a big kiss on Ricky's cheek as he set him down again. Although he had a shitty day, he couldn't pull a frown with Ricky around. The smaller goth just oozed cheerfulness most of the time, and it was impossible not to smile when he did. "Show me the drawing, Bubby. Tell Daddy alllll about your day."

Ricky nodded. He grabbed Chris' hand and pulled him into the kitchen, where a tin of pencils and charcoal laid, along with a sketchbook. He giggled and pulled away, grabbing the book and raising it in the air. "Lookie!"

Chris gently pulled the book from Ricky's hands. He observed the drawing, amazed at Ricky's skill. He glanced to the table, seeing his reference photo. A printed photo of Tim Burton's Frankenweenie laid on the wood, a grid drawn on top. "I'm framing it tomorrow. This is amazing, Baby Doll... C'mere,"

Ricky gasped and jumped into Chris' arms, kissing him all over. "Daddyyy! I made it just for you! Put it on the fridge!"

Chris snickered, "It'll get messed up, Babe. How about you and I run to the store and grab a frame tomorrow? Deal?"

"Fiiine, but I deserve three kissies." Ricky pouted playfully, smiling as three sweet kisses were pressed to his lips. "Yay!"

"Hmmm... Sometimes I wonder where that shy guy I first met went..."

🍼🍼🍼

So I decided to write a little smut scene for Ricky's first time, since a few people asked for it

So I decided to write a little smut scene for Ricky's first time, since a few people asked for it. The drawing is actually Ricky's, if you didn't know, and it is from his Instagram (rickyhorrorx). Thank you all for reading and supporting this story! It means the world to me. I love you all, my little Baby Bats.
-Ricky 🖤🦇